Trusting The Ex

Millies pov: Me and Finn were shock we weren't the only secret couple. Were noah and sadie dating? A couple of minutes after sadie left me and Finn got up and from under the trailer and knocked on noahs door.

Finn&Millie: Hey noah
Noah: Hi Secret Couple

Could say the same about you schnapps Millie Thought to herself

Millie: So what you up to
Noah: nothing just by myself
Finn: Oh just here watching TV?
Noah: Yeah
Millie: Why is the TV off then?
Noah turned and was red and was about to speak before Finn interrupted him
Finn: Your hair and clothes too look messed.
Noah became so red it looked like he was suffocating.
Noah: Uh I was taking a nap I guess I dreamed about watching TV he laughed nervously.
*3 Hours later*
Finally we were back home from another of shooting more scenes
As me and Finn were getting into the room we saw Jacob sitting on the bed like waiting. Immediately Finn thought he wanted trouble. So Finn dropped his backpack with some water bottles and computer in their and some shirts. Then Finn picked up both his fists and did a hand gesture for me to get behind him.
Jacob: Before anything I just want to talk and make amends Finn

Finn obviously in shock and confusion.

Finn: Well OK?

Jacob reached out his left hand for Finn to shake and he turned around to face me.I nodded yes. He took out his right hand and shook his hand with Jacob Sartorius.

Jacob: I know about you and Millie and our contract. He said while going back down on the bed to sit

Me and finn were In shock no one else knew about the contract or me and finn besides... Noah Schnapp

Finn: Do noa-

Jacob: Yep. He said cutting off Finn already knowing.

Finn's Pov: Damn I guess I know why caleb don't trust him with the sadie Secret. He should've told especially since they could be dating. I was lost in my thoughts before snapping out by Jacob.

Jacob: I'm cool with y'all dating

Me and mills were shocked. Jacob Sartorius the boy who I hated and hated me is fine with fillie.

Millie: Well Jacob we have to break up

Jacob: It's cool I like Jenna Ortega anyway.

Wow such a fuckboy for a minute I thought he was alright

Finn: But we can trust you won't say nothing about me and mills yet

Jacob: Trust me you can

*30 minutes later*
Jacob decided to leave and go record songs in LA. He said buy and gave a hug to me and mills and said...
Jacob: Good luck fillie
Jacob was alright I guess.....
After he left me and mills told the cast she broke with him. They felt bad for her but were happy too. But now me and mills were cuddling and were watching IT.
Millie: Finn..? Millie said breaking the silence.
Finn: What's the matter baby? I said acting cute
I saw her blush and smile damn she's so attractive and cute and....Sexy

Millie: What are we gonna do with all these secrets?

Finn: I don't know yet mills

Millie: Sadie and noah could be dating. The cast doesn't know we are dating. They didn't know I was in the contract.

Don't forget caleb likes sadie I thought to myself which made the situation worse.

Finn: We'll find out soon... The answers will come don't worry

Millies pov:

Me and finn watch a bit more of TV and finally went to sleep. I saw her get out her phone. She took a picture of finn behind her cuddling I had my arms around her waist. She captioned it "best cuddler" she saved the post. She took the pic from Snapchat and had accidentally not knowing posted it on her story. She put her phone on the charger and went to sleep.

Millie: Goodnight Finn

Finn: Goodnight Millie

*The next morning*
I woke up to see me and Finn were still currently in our cuddling position from last night. I get out of bed and see it's 7:54. We had a day off today from set. I decided to take a shower.

*2 hours later*

I was in the shower for 2 hours until I heard finn yell. I panicked I rushed out almost falling in the shower and got a towel wrapped around me. I unlocked the door and saw Finn on his phone.

Millie: FINN? FINNIE?! BABY?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Finn: You were hacked someone leaked a pic of us cuddling!!! It's over the whole internet. Snapchat. Instagram. Twitter. Facebook.

Millie was looking the picture had a caption "best cuddler" she realized she was the one who accidentally leaked it. She didn't want to tell him. He would get mad maybe even break up with her. She decided to lie and keep it a secret.

Millie: Yeah I guess I was hacked Finn

Finn: Change your password now and just tell the fans something later a excuse ok babe.

Millie: Yeah. OK

Sup guys happy mother's day sorry for not updating but thank you for waiting and damn everyone having secrets bro. Also on a scale of 1-11 for the spice. Tell me how far I should go. ;) Remember they are 17 and 18 so yeah.