𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖔𝖗

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑
extended summary

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑extended summary

━━━━✧━━━━

How odd is it
that we can
find so much
happiness...

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐂'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒.

The luxuries that the others had, like the open field in the centre of the maze that protected them from the what lurks in the night, their leadership and supplies, Group C's didn't have any of that.

Margaret, the first one to ever arrive in her maze, had to fight to survive every single day, seeing is how she did not wake up in an open field like the Glade or have others to comfort and tell her everything was going to be okay. The only thing she had was a backpack filled with two canteens of water, a hunting knife, a sleeping bag and about twelve packages filled with food. She was constantly on the run, hardly ever getting any ounce of sleep. She was almost grateful when she had heard the siren and saw a completely different box from the one she arrived in send up another person. However, even though she was happy about not being alone, she was a little confused to find it was a young boy no older than ten.

That's how it was from then on. Every three months they sent a new arrival into the maze, in a completely different box that Margaret never knew existed, each newbie being a child no older than fourteen.

When they finally had escaped, Margaret knew that even though they were out, the real fight was about to begin. Never believing about this safe haven that this rat looking man Janson told them about, Margaret had to watch as the remaining of her group, the only five who had survived the escape with her, be taken away one by one, powerless to stop it. She tried everything to convince the other kids from the different mazes that they weren't safe, that something was off about those people who supposedly saved them... but no one believed her. Until she met Aris, the only boy in a new group of girls who had arrived and had to watch as they were taken away too.

He believed her when she said that something didn't feel right, resulting in them crawling through the vents to find the dead bodies being rolled into a secured room that they could not get into. The two vowed to stay with each other and if they were chosen to be taken to this 'safe haven', then they would fight to their last breath to escape.

When a new group arrives, one of them also finding the place too good to be true, Margaret and Aris used that to their advantage and convinced him that this place wasn't safe, which resulted all of them escaping together.

Margaret is now on the run of her life as she tries to protect this new group, seeing is how she couldn't protect her own. Can she save this group? Or will the loss of her friends be too much for her to bare?

in someone
so sad.

━━━━✧━━━━

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍This is a thank you to all who've inspired me anda thank you to all who've been reading my storiesand keeping me going

𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
This is a thank you to all who've inspired me and
a thank you to all who've been reading my stories
and keeping me going.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑!
I do not own the 'MAZE RUNNER'— franchise. All rights go to their rightful owners. Credit goes to luvbug_26  for giving me the honor of writing Margaret's plot, along with the honor of her summary. I do, however, own Margie's original plot lines (that I've created), and any other reoccurring OC. This story will contain violence, bad language, sexual situations (full smut not decided), and other things of such nature! I put a lot of work into this and I really want this to go far, please do not plagiarize. Credit also goes to for the layout! Credit for the sign-off banner goes to assguard, and to blodreinas- for the trailer.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆!
This following story will contain violence, bad language, sexual situations, explicit gore and violence, and other things of such nature. Please keep in mind this story may bring up triggering topics, such as drugs, alcohol abuse, and death, so if you feel uncomfortable with any of these, please don't read this.