𝖎𝖎𝖎. 𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖎 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘

THE SURVIVOR!
levi and gruesome discoveries.

THE SURVIVOR!levi and gruesome discoveries

MARG!

   " 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒, 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!" Marg was currently sitting on a rock, trying to clean one of the Survivors' wound after what proved to be one of their worst nights ever. Five of them had died due to the grievers, two had been stung by the mechanic beasts and seven had been injured by either trying to save their lives or protecting others. She was part of the latter, as a big wound on her arm was still losing what she deemed to be 'not too much blood to fuss over'. She looked toward where Francis was pointing at and noticed that the terrain was trembling underneath it.

"Guess we have a Sunshine coming." Greg, one of those she was still training to fight, chuckled and hit another Survivor in the chest in a playful way as if the whole situation was something to laugh about.

"Shut it, Gregory." Her previously calming tone, which she reserved for Sunshines and for the injured, quickly shifted into her authoritative one and the Survivor immediately bowed his head, knowing that it was in his best interest not to piss off Margaret. "Scoot. Let's get whoever is in there out as soon as possible."

A group of Survivors stood by the shaking ground and around two metal doors that were connected to one of the many boxes scattered around the Maze. They all waited patiently until the ground underneath them stopped shaking. They didn't need an alarm, for they had none, to know that the box containing a new arrival had stopped, therefore two boys, a year or two younger than Margaret, proceeded with pulling the heavy metal doors open giving the chance to everyone to have a peak at the Sunshine.

A young boy, no older than ten or eleven, was trying to regain his composure. He was much skinnier than the last two people who arrived before him and his face was a perfect portrayal of innocence and fear. Margaret wasted no time in laying on the grass and extending her arm to the boy, encouraging him to grab her hand so she could help him climb out. After a few minutes of pondering, the boy slowly approached the Leader of the Maze and, once his hand wrapped around her arm, she hoisted him up only for him to land face first in the thick grass that surrounded them missing a rock by a few inches.

"Welcome to our personal hell, Sunshine." Marg exclaimed while jumping into a standing position before gesturing for him to do the same. The boy reluctantly followed her actions, although he did not jump for he seemed to lack in muscles and had to sit before managing to stand. "Now, your backpack." She gestured to the only thing any of them always seemed to show up with. It didn't matter if the Sunshine was a girl or a boy, each one of them always showed up wearing a backpack and none of them seem to notice its presence on their shoulder until the Leader pointed it out. The boy's hand quickly searched for the foreign object and slid it on the ground with a look of utter terror etched on his face.