𝖝𝖎𝖝. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖕 𝖛𝖘. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗

THE SURVIVOR!
the group vs. the traitor.

MARG!

   𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 was the understatement of a lifetime. Not only did the red-head hate Teresa, but she also did not trust her, especially with the lives of her friends.

Unfortunately, time was of the essence. None of them knew how long Minho had been WICKED's captive, nor were they aware of what they were putting him through. As much as Margaret would have loved to debate and attempt to persuade Gally to find a secondary way in, the red-head knew that Teresa was their last resort.

"No, there's gotta be another way in," Thomas repeated for the umpteenth time.

"Like what?" Gally queried, annoyance lacing each word. "You've seen the building. She is our only way in." The two teens sounded like a broken record.

Margaret shook her head, her gaze meeting Newt's while she twirled her pocket knife in her hands, occasionally stabbing the round wooden table before her. The sandy-haired boy placed his hand on top of Marg's, the warmth that radiated from his body acting as a soothing balm for the troubled teen.

"You really think she's gonna help us?" Thomas quickly rebutted, clearly shocked by the fact that Gally would even suggest such a thing.

"Who says we gotta ask?" Margaret shrugged nonchalantly.

"I don't plan on asking for her permission," Gally replied, his answer accompanying the words of his twin as they spoke in unison.

Half of those gathered in the small room eyed the twins. It wasn't their lack of interest in treating Teresa fairly that drew most people's attention, but rather how the two – regardless of all the years they had spent apart – seemed to be on the same wavelength.

"Am I missing something here?" Brenda spoke up, finally interrupting the two-way conversation that had spanned over an hour. "This is the same girl that betrayed us, correct? Same dick?"

"I like her."

"Shut up, Gally." Margaret, Nancy, and Levi exclaimed in unison, causing Gally to roll his eyes as he cocked a brow at his sister.

Having had enough of the constant back and forth and of Thomas' hesitance, Margaret stood up, slamming her hands on the table with enough force to make it rattle. While her features gave nothing away, it was rather had to miss the blazing fire in Marg's eyes. "I've had enough of this." The red-head spat, eyes trained on the wooden surface. "We take her. We get her to talk and cooperate. If she refuses to say anything, I'll make her talk." Margaret tilted her head to the side, eyes falling onto a rather pensive Thomas. "I trust my brother; if he says this is our only way in, then I say we go through with it.".