week 2 of shot leg

mike drove me to the mall.

        Monday.

   mike took me to the mall to find some new clothes and get some supplies for the house we'll be moving into. once we got there, I opened the door. when I tried to get out I screamed and fell with the crutches on top of me. mike heard my scream and got out quickly,“ Zoey, you OK!" he asked. I was still hurting, “ uh... yeeaah."... I said in pain. he held out his hand and picked me up and I made sure not to let my hurt leg touch ground. once I got up, I lied against the car while mike handed me the crutches.“ thanks." I said still in pain. we walked in the mall and the first store we went in was belks. I looked around and my eye was caught by a cherry blossom red halter top ensembles with sequins and a cherry blossom design to go with the color. I walked over while mike was looking at a pair of jeans. the top was pricey! “ 50 frieken bucks! are you kidding me!" I thought. I walked away from it trying to resist taking it off the rack, but it was practically calling my name. I ignored and tried to catch up with Mike. there were a lot of people in belks and they were staring at us. my heart started beating fast. “ mike! there are people staring at us!" I whispered. mike turned his head and saw the people watching us as we walked by. " maybe they just know us from TDI?" he replied back in a whisper. “ i hope..." i said. we continued to look and walked of the store with 5 pairs of jeans for mike and a shirt and  some capris for me. while we were walking through the mall a girl came up to us, “ can I have your autograph?" she asked, and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. I looked at mike and he looked at me. “ sure!". we both said.

we went home with a couple of things for our house and clothes.

when we got into the apartment I plopped myself on the couch and grabbed onto my leg in pain. “ zo you.. OK?" mike asked. I turned my head and said, “ yeah my leg just hurts." he smiled and sat down beside me. he pretended to yawn and put his arm around me.

Tuesday

        I woke up and hopped to the kitchen since my crutches were in there. I got them then sat on the couch with a granola bar in my hand. I turned on the TV and as I was about to take a bite out of the granola bar when something weird was on the news. me and mike were walking in the mall, on the TV. “ MIKE!!!" I yelled. he walked in sleepily and said,“ what is it". he slowly dragged into the room still rubbing his eyes. “ we're on the news!!" I said. “ say what!!" he said and sat on the couch and saw that we were on the news. as you can see folks, mike and Zoey the couple from total drama are walking through the mall! and Zoey has crutches! what happened to her I wonder?! the announcer said. I closed my eyes and face palmed myself. “ crap! they have us on tape!..."

next week there might be some r rated or pg 13 scenes.

sincerely mdh:-)