the baby has commith

hey peeps of the world!! this is the one and only meraiahbuddaball speaking! BTW I'm not a buddaball!!

I'm pretty sure some of u have been waiting for this chapter to come so anyways, I am ready to get this book over with so I can start on the next so I'm speeding the book up a bit! sorry to those of u who lobe this book but it is true...

I might leave ya hanging for a while though!! just to warn yah;-)

itr might be a week before the next part of this chapter comes so stay tuned!!;-) an its all zoeys POV except for a smidge of mike!!;-)

       I woke up with a headache and what felt like cramps I ran to the bathroom to take some ibuprofen, once I had got there I took out the bottle and a cup for water. I was about to take the pill when I then realized how long it had been since I went to the doctor. six  freaking months! the last time I was at the doctors I told them I didn't want to know what the baby was, boy or girl!... but he did tell me when he or she was do!, and thats today!!.

   “ mike!!! ” I yelled as I put the pills away. I started to cry and breath heavily I was so scared!. he ran in and saw me on the floor with my hand on my head while I was crying. “ oh no I forgot today was that day!! ” he exclaimed. “ it's okay mike but u need to take me to the hospital! before he or she comes!! ” he nodded in fear and drove me there.

     he carried me in and the doctors saw what was going on. “ we'll take her from here sir. ” one of the nurses said. they put me in a wheel chair and began to take me to one of the wards, “ wait! I want mike to come with me.... ” I said before she could continue. she smiled and nodded I turned around to see mike and he started to walk towards me.

what I say!

I was gonna leave yah hanging!!

hahahaahahahaha!!! stay tuned!!;-)