the bay has commith part 2!!!

last time....

    Zoey yatah yatah
baby yatah yatah...

    the baby!!!

    mike was holding my hand,.... I had gone into labor.....

     “ come on Zoey push! push! ” mike yelled. although I was in pain I started to giggle, “ who ever thought you'd be the one saying these things! ” I said. he smiled and continued to squeeze my hand.

     time skip....

     it's a girl!, I had heard one of the doctors say. “ you mean it's over?! ” I said happily. the doc smiled and then I felt a sudden sharp pain, “ no no it's not over!! ”

    another time skip....

    “ twins!! ” mike said, as he shook me and then kissed my forehead. “ fraternal twins that is! ” the doc said. I smiled and cheered quietly since it was over.

    “ so what are you gonna name them?” one of the doctors said.  “ wait, is it to girls?” I asked. mike nodded. I took a sec to let all of this sink in, “ how bout Nicole and Avalon? ” I s suggested. “ Nikki and and for short! ” mike said. I grinned and he kissed me. I blushed and yawned. “ I think miss elden needs some rest.” one of the docs said and left mike in there with me. he sat down in the chair beside the hospital bed and fell asleep.

   how was it!??

    the babies!! can u beleive it peeps??!!
twins!! yeah that's right twins!!

   vote and comment pleas!!:-)