week 3 yatayata you get the picture....

OK guys and gals like I said in week 2 r rated or pg- 13 scenes and if you get bored afv is available on Netflix! :-P and mikes point of view this week

Monday

" I still can't believe that they have is on tape!" I said, " oh don't worry mike it can't be that bad, can it?" Zoey replied.

I walked into the living room thinking that poparatzi was gonna show up, snap hundreds of pictures of me and Zoey and then put them into a magazine for the world to see. luckily that didn't happen. all that happened was we ate breakfast while watching TV. after breakfast we started making out and then things got kind of... well crazy. to sum it up Zoey pulled off her bra and I guess you could say we had sex....... the bad thing is we didn't use protection........

Tuesday

Zoey checked Facebook

" hey mike!" Zoey said. I came in and Zoey was at the computer looking at her messages. " yeah?" i asked, as I came into the living room to sit on the couch." Bridgett and jeof want us to come to the aftermath of tdri!" Zoey exclaimed. in reply I said, " its about time they did that I mean tdri was the best season in total drama history!" Zoey and I shared a smile, and then started to get ready and go to LA which is where they are...

Wednesday

Zoey and I began to drive to LA which would be a 2 to 3 hour drive since we live in California.... but anyways....

once we got to the aftermath, we saw some familiar faces. " hey cam!" I said

jeof and Bridgett started asking some questions. then they turned the camera at me and Zoey and she started to panic. she waved and smiled nervously. " so Zoey tell us how close you and mike are." bridgett said. Zoey started to stutter and finally she said, " were close and we kissed..." " oh really you don't say!" Bridgett said back. I smiled hoping they wouldn't ask me a question like they did Zoey. I turned and saw dawn and Scott making out with each other. I poked Zoey and she saw what I saw. " how is that even possible!" Zoey asked...

SHOUT OUT!!! before the secret!

OK thank you so much for all the kind words you have said snoopygirlpink!!! you are so awesome!!! btw your awesome!!!! AND I luv your book it is amaze!!!!

Friday

Zoey woke up feeling dizzy she got out of bed and hopped to the bathroom since she didn't have her crutches. I woke up realizing she wasn't there beside me so I checked the living room then the kitchen and so on. I finally checked the bathroom. she was puking badly. I fave palmed my self and said, " Zoey you don't think you could be,.... well.... pregnant? do you? she looked up at me and sickly replied, " maybe, but to be sure could you buy a pregnancy test please?" I nodded slightly then went to the store to pick up one.

once I got back I handed it to her and she wet back to the bathroom and closed the door. when she came out I saw that there were tears running down her face. I ran to her and looked in the eye, " what did it say?" I asked. in tears, " positive..." I turned away and thought to myself. that means I'm going to be a father, of a child, who ZOEY!!. I started to grin thinking that we are gonna be a family. " wait what about the wedding and the house?" I asked finally. " I guess we'll have to have the wedding before the baby comes.." Zoey said. she started to smile knowing she was the mother of a baby.

authors note...

so how was the chapter?!

was it AWESOME!!!??? :-)