18

#180 in SS! Can't be anymore happy!! Thank you for all your love and support.

•••••••

She stared at her reflection in the mirror. The glittery, backless dark blue dress she was wearing ended just below her butt showing her long tonned legs. Her naturally wavy brown hairs reached her shoulders as she blowed a strand of her hair away from her face. Her make up was just on point with her mascara making her eyelashes look long and her cat eye liner. Her nude lipstick made her lips look plump and kissable as she licked it for the last time making sure it was waterproof as the label on the lipstick said. The slight blush she wore made her cheeks look naturally pink and she smiled in satisfaction. After slipping on her dark blue stilletos, she grabbed her clutch, but threw it on the bed after much hesitation.

'Who needs a clutch when you have your bestfriend to hold your phone.' She thought and climbed down the stairs where her bestfriend Jacob was waiting for her impatiently.

"Look who finally decided to join."

"Beauty takes time."

"You look like you are planning to get a good fuck."

"You guessed right, now shall we leave because we are past the fashionably late phase."

Slipping her hands with his, they both gave each other a toothy grin before sitting in his car and making their way towards the party.

"Can't wait to get laid!" She chuckled at his excitement as the car took a sharp stop. The house was flooded with teens. Her insides churned as the realisation dawned upon her. She was at the party, the same party where Jake would be there. She let people think that she was the cold hearted, stone personality bitch, but in reality she was the girl who was insecure and only her best friend knew about it. She was insecure because no guy wanted a hard core girlfriend who knew how to lay a good punch and disturb the map outta person's face. All of them were cliché and she hated cliché.

Jake's eyes roamed through the room finding that one particular face. She was walking with some guy with black hair and muscular body. His body immediately stiffened at the closeness of their bodies. She was swaying her hips with the beat of the music as the other guy laid his hands on her waist gripping her tight. She mumbled something in his ears and he laughed making Jake clench his fist in anger.

He made his way to the dance floor and pulled her back. She let out a shriek and turned around only to find Jake staring at her. His eyes moved from her to the guy with whom she was dancing.

"Who is he?"

"Oh, he is my best friend, Jacob."

"Enjoy and if you need my help, you know where to find me." With that said, he walked away from the dance floor to somewhere in the crowd.

The name 'Jacob' rang a bell in Jake's mind, but he couldn't figure out where he had heard that name before. He let it slide and focused on the beauty standing before her. Her dress hugged her body perfectly showing all her curves and he could already feel himself getting hot.

While he was still checking her out, she roamed her eyes up and down his body and nodded in appreciation. He was wearing a black fitted shirt with denim jeans and black shoes. She could see his musles flex as he ruffled his hair in a style. His dark brown hairs were styled in a perfect spike.

"Shall we dance?"

"We shall."

They danced together moving their bodies in perfect rythm. Her hands were tied around his neck as his hands were laid on her bare back. She moved closer as the song became slow and trailed her finger down his chest. She could feel him stiffen under her touch and she smiled in satisfaction. He pulled closer as their chest touched and their lips were just a millimetre apart.

Suddenly, everything stopped and it was just the two of them. They were so into the moment that they didn't even realise the song change to some rock music. Her brown eyes staring right back at his black eyes. His eyes diverted to her lips for a second before he moved closer. Her heartbeat increased and she could feel her heart pounding hard. Her body was on fire and she knew it was wrong. Before his lips could touch hers she pulled away, much to both of theirs disappointment.

"I need a drink." Not waiting for his response she walked away from the dance floor to the kitchen and drank the strongest drink they had. After having five to six shots of whatever she was having, she felt her head getting heavy as her surroundings spinned a little. Ignoring all the pain that was shooting in her head, she drank more shots of whatever the bartender gave her. She didn't care about the outcome and just kept gulping it as she tried to drink down the guilt she was feeling inside.

'He is too good for me.' she thought before gulping one more shot. The bartender gave her a sympathetic smile to which she gave him a glare of her own. Before she could drink another cup, a hand stopped her.

"You have had enough."

"And yo-you care b-because?"

"Because I like you."

"You c-cannot like m-me."

"And why is that?"

"Be-Because I hid t-the truth from you."

"What truth?"

She didn't answer as the world beside her spinned and she held her head tightly to get rid of the pain she was feeling.

"Mia?"

"Hmm?"

"Let's get you home." With that said he hold her into his arms and he walked towards his car. He slid her into the passenger seat and buckled her up. He started the engine and roared the car to life.

He knew her address from the time he had picked her up for their first date. Once they reached, he stopped the engine and got out of the car. Holding her bridal style, he snatched the keys from under the flower pot and opened the door of her house. He climbed the stairs and opened the first door he could see as he put her on the bed and pulled the covers.

He was completely in love with her from the first day he had laid his eyes on her, but he was just trying to avoid the feeling, but seeing her lying on the bed with her hairs open he couldn't avoid the feeling anymore. He loved everything about her from her brown hairs to her brown eyes to her amazing body and to her sarcastic yet entertaining personality.

He kissed her on the forehead and decided to leave. Just as he hold the doorknob, she spoke leaving him dumbstruck.

"I am margarita."

•••••••

The first descriptive chapter ever!

Show your love by giving this chapter a vote and lemme know what do you think of this chapter.

Xoxo.