Ch.47 Here comes the bride

Today was finally the day I and Jimin were going to get married. There was now, no more waiting. Half of me couldn't wait to walk down the aisle and call Jimin my husband, while the other half of me had cold feet. Not about marrying Jimin, but going through the whole wedding. I was nervous about how one mistake could ruin everything. All I want is for it to go perfectly. I was almost done with getting my hair ready while my mom was getting my dress prepared for me.

Eomma came inside with her eyes traveling all over the room. Soon her eyes landed on me, I turned around to look at her I noticed her eyes had a clear and glossy layer of water that wanted to fall. I could tell she was trying her complete best and not cry. I even wanted to cry, I never saw myself getting married. I...never thought anyone would want to choose me after all things that happened to me. All the people that hurt me, all the baggage I had. I gave up on the future eventually. And there were times in my life that I had no hope. No meaning to the human race, that the only thing people were doing was walking over me. But, it all changed when I went to University. I'm glad I didn't stick to my plan.

"Hey, Eomma, what's up?" "I just wanted to bring your dress to you." She says putting it on the hook next to the door. "Thank You." She walks over to the makeup vanity I was sitting down at."I have something to give you." "M'kay." "This is the bracelet, I, your grandmother and your great-grandmother wore on their wedding day. I want you to wear this." It was a diamond encrusted bracelet that would shine and glimmer every direction you turn it. A magical bracelet really. It still looked like it would pass as a new one if you didn't know it's history. "Eomma, it's gorgeous." "...Put it on." I put the bracelet on and viewed it in the light watching it shimmer with a big smile on my face "Let's get your dress on honey."

5 minutes later...

"How do I look?" She turns around, holds her hand over her mouth while holding my vale in her hand. "B-breathtaking. Just look at you. I might cry again." "Oh, mom, I don't want you to cry." She walks closer, "I promise they're just tears of joy. I just can't believe my baby is getting married." "Have you spoken to Jimin?" I ask walking over to a table with a square card on it. "No, but your appa is in there talking to him right now." "Ok, well can you give him this?" I say while handing her the card. "Sure, but what is it?" "I and Jimin wanted to write each other letters before we walk down the aisle. When you give him mine, he gives you his so I can read it."

"I'll be right back then."

-----

(J POV)

"The last thing I need you to do is take care of her at all cost. She may be strong, but there are times when she's going to need a shoulder to cry on. Hold her and don't let go, she's never had a guy like you in her life. And I'm actually really happy she found someone like you." "I will do whatever it takes to protect her Sir. I love her, and she will always be my number one priority. I will never hurt her again." "That's what I like to hear."

Knock Knock

"Come in..." I say "Hi Jimin, I've been sent by Y/n so you both can exchange letters." "Oh, I'll go and get it...here you go." I hand her my card and she hands me Y/n perfectly square and well decorated one."Thank you." She says walking out of the room leaving me and her appa. "Well, I guess I'll go and see Y/n to have a word with her as well." He told me "Yes sir," I say as he walks and closes the door Before I start reading the words on the small square cardstock, I observe how beautiful it is. How neat and pretty her handwriting was cast upon the paper. I smile to myself thinking This is really going to happen. I feel like I'm dreaming.

I read: Jimin, my darling Jimin. We go back 2 and a half years from now! I feel like I've known you way longer though. Before I met you I was a mentally troubled teen who thought I no chance in life. I thought I had to run from it as well. I had so many problems in my life many people wouldn't believe. I had been hurt so much by my last boyfriend, I gave up on guys. I was scared I was going to make the same mistake again. My image of guys all changed when I first laid my eyes on you. It was like I saw a connection between the two of us, like a barrier that was unable to be broken. You stood the most out to me. The boys would always tell me all these interesting things about you, (especially Tae and Yoongi) making me really fall for you. Things for us have never been easy, I never knew a guy could mean so much to me until I thought I lost you. I needed you and I still do. And after you found out who I really was, the image of me in your head didn't change. You treated me the same and loved me, in fact, I think your love for me grew. Just like mine when you spared your life for mine. I want you to remember one thing, if we go through a hard time or an argument, I still love you. Marriages aren't perfect, and it's okay that ours won't be. I'm just glad to say I'm marrying the man I love today.