Ch.41 We're together!

Right After a few months of you and Jimin dating, you decided to take him to America so your sister would stop worrying about you. It would've been you and Jimin's first major trip together. It would also be the first time Jimin would meet one of your toughest family members. She knew about everything that happened in Seoul. At the time, you couldn't keep quiet about what happened because eventually, the truth was going to come out.m+You thought America was a good option because it wasn't y/c/n. You didn't know how your parents would react if they knew you had another boyfriend. They've never stopped worrying about you and your dating life every since the Chin-hwa accident.

Your sister moved to America anyway so it would've been a perfect way to the two to meet. You knew she would keep it a secret until you were ready for your parents to meet him. Even if she wasn't an easy cookie to bite through whenever she met a guy you were with. Your parents own many homes in different places, like the penthouse you two stayed in while in LA.

Looked like this:

"Y/n, how rich are your parents?"

"Well, my dad owns two internationally popular and widely known corporations. And my mom is a wedding planner, she's quite popular. She used to be an interior designer when I was little though. I think they can be considered millionaires."

"Wow. Your parents are really out there. I've never been in a place this big. Now I see why you got into Seoul School of Arts fast."

"I guess. But I'm not planning on spending my money on things for me."

"What are you going to do with it?"

"Give some to charity and make organizations for people who need help."

"Do you ever think about yourself?"

"Not, really. I live a perfect life. The life my dad didn't have when he was my age. I know things can be rough, and I don't like looking at innocent lives being treated wrong. I want people to know about things about. Showing it using my creativity seems like the perfect way to go, I mean, it doesn't seem like anyone is going to try and spread awareness in a different way. I'll be the first to do so."

"One of the reasons I love you."(kisses you on forehead)

"Alright go get yourself relaxed and take a bath or something. We have a long day tomorrow. I'll make us dinner."

"Or you can join me and we'll make dinner together later."

"That sounds even better. I'll bring the Champagne."

"You know just how I roll."

"Go, and get ready."

"I'll be waiting, Jagi❤️"

-----

When you made upstairs you walked into the main bedroom. You noticed a trail of rose petals leading to the bathroom with dimmed lights. As always, you were starting to get all lovey dovie and excited. It was always cute to see your boyfriend do little things like this. You set the bottle and glasses down so you could take your clothes off. Before entering the bathroom, you put one of your silk robes on and pick the glass and bottle back up walking in on Jimin in the tub playing with the bubbles surrounding him like the sweet baby he is. "Where did the petals come from?", "The pantry in the hall, there's actually a bunch of candles and stuff too. I just didn't want to make our place look a little...too over the top. Anyway, ya like?" I think I'm going to need to ask my parents a few questions when I see them again."I love them." You let my robe fall off of your body, put it aside, and set yourself in the water. Only sitting right next to Jimin, resting your head on his shoulder and looking into the distance thinking about how precious your time is with him.