Ch.26 Do you want me?

Taehyung and Y/n had been dating for 4 months. Four long months. Is what Jimin thought secretly. Y/n had also been thinking whether she wanted Tae or not. She couldn't take the jealousy between her and Seung. And not to mention her ongoing thoughts about Jimin. She felt that he need someone who actually loved him. All of him. And that wasn't Y/n, she also needed to tell him the truth. All of it. She needed to tell him how she felt about them as a couple. 

Nari was right. She should've told him from the start because the more you wait the harder it gets because the relationships seriousness level will grow. It's more like ripping a band-aid off. The only problem is, it's going to sting for a long time.

You called Tae to your room so that you could just get it over with. It was still killing you that you had to go through with the deed.

"Is everything alright? I heard you call me."

"Yeah, but I think you might want to sit down."

"Um...ok?"

"I'm just gonna get this over with."

"..." Taehyung was beginning to feel nervous

"I don't deserve you."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't...deserve you."

"Hey, stop beating yourself up. Jimin told me what Seung was doing is she doing it again? Is that why?"

"No! You shouldn't be with me, we need to break up."

"W-why? D-did I do something wrong?"

"Taehyung you're only making this even harder. It isn't right, this whole relationship is built on a lie."

"How?"

"Because you need someone to love you completely. And I can't be that girl, I just can't! There's something in the way of that?"

"Who?...."

"...oh wait. I know,...it's Jimin, isn't it?"

You just close your eyes in disappointment

"I do have feelings for you, I really do, I just can't go through with this. Not anymore, Jimin is the only one I can fully love."

"Did you ever want me?"

"When we went on our first date. I realized how much of a nice guy you were. And I wanted more, but it wasn't...what I thought of. I needed to try and get over Jimin, but I couldn't."

"So I was like a rebound?"

"No, you never were Tae. I followed my heart that night. You were the shoulder I could lean on when I was let down again. I'm never going to deny that."

"It's my fault. I confused you when you were still deciding. I knew I was moving too fast."

"Stop blaming yourself, we just weren't meant to be."

"Well can we still be friends?"

"Of course. I never want it to end."

"Y/n."

"Yeah,"

"I'll never stop loving you. You were by far the best girls I've met. You don't let things get in your way."

Y/n smiles and tries not to cry like Taehyung.

"Fighting?"

"Fighting."