Prologue: Dark World

Do you believe in parallel worlds? This is no comic fanfiction, there is a 30% chance there could be a parallel Earth where Jimin isn't Jimin but Suga and J-Hope is called V or even BTS is not called BTS but EXO.When you think about the possiblities there could be millions if not billions of timelines existing just like ours.To read further I'd like you to have a open mind and eternal love for BTS.

4th Dec, 2017.

BTS put their New Album called "Love yourself 'her' "a few months ago and threw a party at 'The Shilla' in Seoul on its massive worldwide success

So Hosoek, taehyung and Jin are travelling by car because Jin had a Driving License and it was also Jin's birthday.

Suga,Park, Kookie and RM are already at the hotel talking to the hyatt hotel officials and decorating the room for Jin about to give him the party of his lifetime.
They work their asses off and do their best to make the place look like heaven and jin has no idea about it.
They needed an excuse to give Jin this surprise and the album going superhit was just a coincidence and a chance.So, The preparations are done and they are ready to surprise Jin.

Suga- It will take another hour until they reach here, So what's the plan until then?

Kook- Free time is television time📺!!

*Kook switches on the Television*

Jimin- Just put on some dramas.

Kook- Channel number?

Jimin- I think,it's 170!

Kook- Ohkk! So, 1---7---0! Oh snap, I pressed 8 by mistake😝

Jimin- That's the news channel and it has no connection whatsoever with you😛!

Kook- Wait, Letme change the channel!!😂

RM: *Shoutsss* Wait!!!! Look at the news, is that Jin and other fellas?

Reporter: Ok, So we have a sad news coming up for the A.R.M.Y's ! Sources are saying that Jin, V and J-Hope have met an accident on the local highway near 'The Shilla' hotel.They have been safely taken to the hospital and are admitted to the I.C.U ward of Seoul International Hospital. Sources also say, They were on their way to "The Shilla" hotel to celebrate the massive success of their New Album "Love yourself: Her".It was also Jin's birthday who is struggling to survive right now. We haven't heard from the other members of group yet, But this day will surely be remembered as a dark day in history of Kpop.