Leave

Jin- What kind of press conference is this?

Jimin- We all are taking a decision!

Jin- What?

Tae- You just change your clothes and come with us, you'll get to know it yourself and you'll be happy after hearing our decision too!

*At the press conference*

Reporter 1- What was the reason for you to schedule this urgent press conference?

RM- We feel very grateful that this urgent conference with you all was possible, generally reporters have a hectic schudule!So thanks once again for making this meet possible!
As the whole world knows and was a victim to what happened last week..and..after that it's been a little difficult for us to recover. So, all the members of the group came together to take this decision that we are taking a break from performing, probably for 4 or 5 months! Hope that A.R.M.Y's all over the world support this decision!

*Jin's eyes fixated at Namjoon as he didn't expect this scenario ever*

*Hundreds of cameras focus on Namjoon and thousands of flashes are heard*

Reporter 2- What made you take such a tough decision?

Tae- We are humans after all, we need our private space to recover from stuff! We don't know how bad the future will be or what is going to happen afterwards, we just need time for recovering!

Reporter 3- The health of all the members will be alright in a month, so why need a 4-5 month break?

Jimin- *frustrated* Mentalll recovery not physical !

*Everyone leave the press conference*

*Everywhere in the world there is a fuss about what has happened to the group. Worldwide Armies are sad after hearing this news, they don't know that this is just a small trailer to the destruction which was forecoming, the whole movie was yet to come*

*At the dorm*
*6 p.m*

*Everyone are sitting in the living hall*

Hoseok- Who is preparing the dinner today?

Jin- I'll do it! hobi.

Tae-*In his deep usual voice* Rest means rest! Now that we took the break, it gives us the time to come even more close to each other.

Jungkook- So I'll cook Samgyeopsal (Korean BBQ) Today! And Tae-hyung will help me!

Tae- Do you remeber where we kept the Barbecue grill?

Jungkook- Yes, you just have to gather the ingredients while I find the grill.

*Taehyung and Jungkook in the kitchen*

Taehyung - It's great isn't it?

Jungkook- What is great?

Taehyung- It's been almost 5 years since we debuted, every single day Jin-hyung woke up 2 hours early just to make breakfast for us...still never complained!.. *Eyes wet*

Jungkook- That is his greatness, I am so lucky to have a brother like him.

Taehyung- I try not to cry, but everything..Every single thing reminds me of him 😭.

Jungkook- Learn to hide tears, like I did! We don't want Hyung to get sad before biding us farewell....

Taehyung- *Hugs Jungkook* Thank you for being with me, Kook..

*They finish cooking and decorate the dining table for Jin*

All of them gather at the dining table, everyone is surprised at Taehyung and Jungkook's work.

RM - Look's tasty, I seriously didn't expect this from you both.

Tae- Insult or compliment?

RM - Compliment, ofcourse.

*Everyone start to eat but Jin started noticing pain in his head, and all of a sudden Jin starts to choke and vomits blood*

Suga-  fuckkkkk, It's bloood!

Jimin- *Starts searching for his phone * Oh shit, I forgot my phone inside, Taehyung call ambulance!

Jin- *Choking* cal----l the ammmm--bu--lan--ce. *Falls of unconcious*

Ambulance arrives, they take Jin to the hospital, All the members are tensed. Jin's life is supported on the ventilator! He doesn't gain conciousness for 3 days.

*After 3 days*

*RM and doctor talking in private*

RM- Why isn't he gaining conciousness doctor?

Doctor- His condition is not curable, We tried our best and every possible method but...

RM- *Scared* but..?

Doctor- There was massive damage done to his brain that night and his body has responded in a vague way, there is a sudden abnormal bleeding  and increased pressure in the sensitive parts of brain, I fear after observing the symptoms, it is...*Stops*

RM-  It is??

Doctor- Permanent coma.....

Continued in 'Regret'->>

Vote♥ and comment♥ If you like  my stories♥✌