Fall of Bangtan

The quartet returned from the award show same day, midnight.

They take a good night sleep.

Next Morning

Taehyung wakes up and walks towards the washroom.As soon as he opens the door, he notices a blood stream running across the floor.

He then notices writings on the wall saying  "I failed" and "I quit"

He sees a letter near the sink

He picks it up and starts reading it

Taehyung runs towards the curtains and opens it.

A motionless dead body with a slit wrist was lying in the bathtub.The left hand was cut and the right hand held a  razor.

Taehyung fell on his knees, he still was clueless about what he was seeing and feeling

Taehyung fell on his knees, he still was clueless about what he was seeing and feeling.He didn't move for several minutes.

Jungkook woke up and walked towards the washroom where he saw Taehyung kneeling on the floor and some blood stains .He quickly notices the writings on the wall.

He started moving towards Taehyung.

"Where did this blood come from? these writings on the wall? What is th. . . . . . .? ,
His words are interrupted by what his eyes saw. He saw Namjoon lying in the bathtub with a slit wrist.

He runs towards him and starts screaming "No, No, No, No."
He holds his head with his hand
shouts "Wake up, come on, please wake up for me, please, hyung, hyunnng, "

He hugs Namjoon's chest weeping, he gets even more terrified when he hears no heartbeat.

Namjoon was wearing a night robe and had a paper in his chestpocket.Jungkook checked Namjoon's pocket and removed a paper,

I feel certain that life was hard.Three days ago, My bestfriend Kim Soekjin passed away.Two days ago, we attended his funeral rites.I move my head around and I see thousands of people mourning for this one single man.A man who never wanted to gain anything from this world. He always respected people and loved them and this is what happened to him, this is what happens to good people.It was the point where I lost all faith in destiny.I lost all faith in myself.I couldn't bear the weight of his coffin, his coffin thrusted my shoulders and I could feel this unbearble mental pain.That was the moment I decided to end my life.

I could have hanged myself but instead I choose to slit my wrist just because I want to feel the intolerable pain Jin felt everday before he drew his last breath.It was my only path to redemption.

I hated my life.

The dark blue ink on the paper smudged with tears.Bangtan Boys had lost their backbone.