Illusions

*Meanwhile in Jin's ward his eyes open, he gives a confused look when he sees the rest of the members in the room*

Jimin- Hey, How are you?

Jin- *Weak voice* I--- am fine. What happened at the highway?

Tae-*Gasps* The car we were in got out of control, we broke the road barrier and we fell all the way down from the flyover.

RM- Doctors say it's a miracle that you survived. Crashing your car at 120 Km/hr on the highway and with that hieght...an unlucky person would definetly not survive!

Jin- *Feeble voice* The car got out of control, I dunno how. I am sorry boys (Taehyung and hoseok).

Hoseok- If these bones break for you it's totally fine!

Jin- M----e?

Kook- The party at Shilla was not for the album; We had planned to surprise you, we had decorated the room, Bought the cake with your name on it, But everything failed miserably!

Jin- *feeble voice* I am hurt after hearing this, You all seriously did this all ? for me? *His eyes water*

RM- Yes *Smiles slowly*.

Jin-*crying* Comeon, Give me a hug...

RM- Even if god came down himself , to take you away from us, We would still fight for you.We all love you !

Jin- Love you too!

RM-*Still hugging Jin tightly and crying* Even if we fail one day, just forgive us . We will always try our best Hyung.

 We will always try our best Hyung

*Doctor enters*

Doc- So you got up boy, How do you feel?

Jin- *Feeble voice* Alot better now, just feel weak and there is a sharp pain in my head, I don't know why! Anyways, How's my condition? How many days will it take to recover?

RM- *In his mind* Hope he doesn't tell Jin the truth!

Doctor- *lying to Jin* No, I guess the pain is because of the stitches!

Jin- And, what about Hoseok and Tae?

Doctor- Seems like they got minor fractures in their hand and some wounds and bruises on their faces, they are out of danger!

*Tae and Hoseok in unison*- Thank you, doctor!

Doctor- It was my job, no need for a thankyou!

*For three days, the three BTS injured members were kept in the hospital under examination, where other BTS members prepared home-made food for the three of them everyday. After three days Suga completed the discharge formalities and took the three of them to the dorm*