Nostalgia

*3 Days later*

*Everyone has gathered in the hall, Now everyone in BTS knows that Jin is in coma, RM couldn't keep everyone under the impression that Jin's condition is gonna improve someday.*

Jimin- Who's going to recieve the grammy award if we fortunately win?

RM-I don't know.

Jungkook- I am not ready for this award, at all.

Hoseok- But, Manager told us to attend the show.

Taehyung- It's so fucking hard to put this mask of happiness when sadness all around you is stabbing you from the back.

*Incoming call-  Doctor Hee Won Jung*

Taehyung - Hello.

Doctor- Hello. There is an emergency you need to come to the hospital, ASAP.

Taehyung- What emer--ge---

*doctor hangs up the call*

Taehyung - Wait.....Hello? Hello Dr.Hee Won jung?
Mahn he cut the call!

Hoseok- What did he say?

Taehyung- He told us to reach the hospital ASAP and then hung up.

Jungkook- Is it something about Jin hyung?

Taehyung- He never mentioned anything about him.

*They rush to the hospital*

*At the reception*

RM- Where's Doctor Hee Won Jung? I had an appointment planned with him!

Receptionist-  He is in the Technical room waiting for you.

Jimin-*confused* Technical room? It's not related to Jin-hyung?

Receptionist- I have no idea sir.

RM- Oh-Okay. Thank you so much. Where did you say the technical room was?

Receptionist- 2 floor.

* They enter the technical room*

Doctor- Hey, I have something to show you!

RM- What is it?

Doctor- This is the CCTV footage from the previous night. It shows a man wearing a black hoodie entering the hospital from the back entrance at about 12.30 p.m in the night. He tricked the security pretty easily.

 He tricked the security pretty easily

He then entered Jin's ward quietly. Kissed Jin on the forehead, slept all night in the ward and went back in the morning. He was also saying somethings to Jin.

RM- He meant no harm?

Doctor- No, I mean, there is not even a single scratch on Jin's body.

Taehyung-*shocked* Who could this be?

RM- He might be a fan of Jin-hyung?

Jungkook- But no one in the world except us, our manager and Doctor Hee Won Jung know that Jin is in coma!

Jimin- That's valid.

Hoseok- Doctor, please tighten up security near Jin-hyung's ward and be careful next time.

Doctor- Where's Yoongi?

Hoseok- He just stays in a corner nowadays, he can't accept the fact that Jin is in coma.We tried our best but at last giving him some personal space was the only option left.

Doctor- Tell him to take care of his health, this all can affect him on a mental level.

RM- Sure.

Jimin- What about Jin hyung?

Doctor- Well, his life is really hanging on a thread right now.I'll call you if there's something urgent.

Jimin- :(

RM- *sighs*Thank you doctor and please take all the precautionary measures possible to keep Hyung safe!

*They go back to their dorm*

*Incoming call- Manager*

RM- Hello.

Manager- Did you all decide to go for the grammy's or not?

RM- Actually no, we need time.

Manager- You will have to go!

RM- Jin-hyung needs us right now. So for a few months we need to cut off from the world.

Manager- By saying ' You have go go' I imply that you will have to show you face to the Armies worldwide.Otherwise it would raise even more suspicions.

RM- When is the Grammy's scheduled?

Manager- 6th Jan.

RM- I'll call you tomorrow and tell you our decision

Manager- And yes, I am staying with Jin tonight, the entry of this hooded man has scared me!

RM- That's alright doc.

*At night*

*Hoseok and Taehyung talking*

Hoseok- Who could that man be?

Taehyung- I absolutely have no idea! I can't even think of one!

Hoseok- First it was Jin-hyung's health, now this strange man!

*Suga enters*

Suga- Can I borrow your charger for today, Hoseok?

Hoseok- Yes, sure.

Suga- Thank you.

*Suga is about to leave*

Hoseok- Wait! Why didn't you come to the hospital today?

Suga- I was not feeling well.

Hoseok- Well you missed a lot!

Suga- Like?

Hoseok- A unknown man wearing a black hoodie entered Jin- hyung's ward, kissed him on his forehead, Talked to himself all night, slept in the ward and went back in the morning! Strange isn't it?

Suga- So what did the doctor do?

Hoseok- He employed more men near Jin-hyung's ward.

Suga- Oh is it?

Hoseok- Yes.

*Few minutes later*

*Suga goes in his room*

*He opens a journal. He goes to about the middle of the book and starts writing*

"Day 21,(Date: 24-12-17)- Today, I can't go to the hospital. I was able to sneak yesterday but it will impossible to pass that tight security system today. I guess I won't be able to sneak from now on.

The nostalgia that I felt when I talked to Jin-hyung yesterday was unexplainable. I revisited those old days. He didn't say a word from his side but a gestureless man is better than a dead man.

I am extremely sorry for all that I have done to him. Hope he doesn't remember our stupid fights and disagreements."

Continued in 'Sorrow'--->

Vote♥comment♥Follow For more interesting stories!!!