16. video call

Italic = Josh
Regular = Chloe

JOSH BEAUCHAMP WANTS TO VIDEO CALL YOU

"Hey Joshy!"

"Hi. Sorry I called you, I'm just really bored and no one can hang out today. What are you doing?"

"Ahh it's okay. I'm trying to find my cat. She got some new medications that she needs to take every day at eight pm. But I forgot to close my window so she escaped."

"Oh wow. How long are you searching already?"

"Uhh... thirty minutes I think. Let's just say she can hide really- oh my god! I see her! Wait I have to go. I'll call you when I'm back home."

"Okay hahhaa, talk to you later."

YOU ENDED THE VIDEO CALL WITH JOSH

THE VIDEO CALL WITH JOSH BEAUCHAMP IS CONNECTING

"Hey, sorry about earlier but I'm back." You say laughing.

"Don't worry. It's okay. Did you gave your cat her medicines?"

"Yes, I did. So, Did you do anything fun lately?"

"I just followed some dance classes. Besides that, not really. What about you?"

"Not really. I think running after my cat was the most excited thing I've done after I came home."

You both start laughing.

"I really want to hang out with you. Why did you have to live on the other side of the country? Can't you come to my place one time? You can even stay at my home for one or maybe more nights." Josh says.

"I really want to but I'm not sure if my allowed to go."

"Oh, yes I understand." Josh says disappointed.

"I can always ask though." You say with a little smile.

"That would be amazing." Josh says smiling.

"Oh sorry, I have to go. My brother is at one of his friends houses and he wants me to pick him up."

"Okay. See you soon hopefully."

"I hope so too."

"Bye! Say hi to Dylan and Claire for me."

"I will. Bye!"

 Bye!"