20. real life + text message

[ Chloe's P.O.V ]

Claire and I are on the plane. On our way to Josh.

"Okay, before we're at Josh his place, I need to know something." Claire starts. I take my headphones of and look at her. "Do you have feelings for Josh? I mean, I always joke about it. But you never really told me how you actually feel."

"It maybe sounds weird. But... I don't even know. I mean, he is attractive. I can't deny that. And I maybe even have a like a really, really tiny crush on him. But I'm not really sure what my feelings are with him. I mean, you know I don't fall in love so fast. And I only know him for a little longer than a month now." Claire nods. "You're not going to tell this to anyone, okay?" I say. "No, of course not. You're my bestie. I'll never tell people about your secret love." She starts laughing. "Shut up." I say.

———

Our plane finally landed, we grabbed our suitcases and walked out out of the plane.

PRIVATE CHAT
CHLOE & JOSH
———

Chloe
heyy
guess what
WE'RE HERE
😍😍

Josh
yess!! Finally!
I'm already at the airport
waiting for you😊❤️

Chloe
okay! We're on
our way to you xx

———

"I texted Josh that we're here." I say to Claire. "Ohh, that explains the big smile on your face." I roll my eyes. "Don't act like you're not excited." I say. "I'm mostly excited to see the joe reunion." She says with a big grin on her face. "Now hurry up. We're going to look for your boy."

A big smile appears on my face when I see a cute, blond guy with sparkling, ocean blue eyes standing right in front of me. We both spread our arms as we give each other a big hug.

"I'm so glad you guys are here." Josh says, while still hugging me. After a few seconds I let go of Josh. Now Claire gives him a hug.

———

"Damn, I knew it was cold here but not this cold." I say as we're walking to Josh his car. Josh starts laughing. "Don't worry, I'll turn the heater on in my car."

After a few minutes we finally found Josh his car. While Josh throws are suitcases in the bag Claire pushes me to the front. "Go sit next to him." She whispers in my ear. I slowly shake my head but still does what she says.
"So, how was your flight?" Josh asks. "The flight was fine. The food was disgusting." Claire says. I nod in agreement. "That's why we were prepared and brought some sandwiches ourselves." "That's so smart. I'm definitely going to do that next time too."

———

"Okay so this is my room. You both can sleep over here. And I'll sleep in the bedroom across the hall way." Josh explains when we're upstairs in his bedroom. "Wait, why aren't you going to sleep in your own room?" I ask. "There is only room for one bed in the guest bedroom. My own room is bigger and you guys probably want to sleep together." He tells us. "Oh no, it's okay. You can sleep in your own room. I'll just sleep in the guest bedroom." Claire says as she winks at me.

"You're only saying that because you want me and Chloe to sleep in one room." Josh laughs. "No, no, no, that's not true. Chloe snores. I don't want to sleep in one room with her."
"That is not true! You are the one who does that." I say. We all start laughing. "It doesn't matter for me. But where do you guys want to sleep?" Josh asks. "I'm going to sleep in the guest bedroom, shotgun!" Claire yells as she grabs her suitcase and runs to her room.

"Well, okay than. I guess we're sleeping in my room." Josh says while laughing. "Is that okay for you." I nod. "Yes, of course. It's fine." I say.

———

After Claire and I both unpacked our stuff and made ourselves ready we came downstairs where Josh was waiting for us.

"What do you guys want to do?" "Uh, I found out I forgot my toothbrush. So can we maybe go to a store so I can buy one?" Claire says. "Yeah sure! We have a nice, big shopping center here. We can go there."

"Let's go shopping!"

[ authors note ]
Sorry this one is kinda
boring, I promise it will get
better and more exciting soon
really really soon!!! ;)  xx