23. real life

[ Chloe's P.O.V. ]

After Josh and I watched the sunset we decided we should go back to our houses.

"Hey, you guys are finally back!" Noah says while turning the lights on in the garden. "Oh by the way, Claire the girls are in the other house. We decided we wanted to keep a boys night and girls night. So you're going to sleep there tonight. Tomorrow you'll sleep here again."

"Okay, thanks for telling me. I'm going to get my stuff." I say as I walk into the house towards my room.

When I finally got all my stuff I walk back to the garden, to Noah and Josh.

"Well uhh... goodnight." I say. "Goodnight Chlo." Noah says while giving me a hug. "Goodnight." Josh also says when he also gives me a hug. Before I walk away I give Josh a quick kiss on his cheek. "Bye!" I say, leaving a smiling Josh and a shocked Noah behind.

———

[ Josh's P.O.V. ]

"What the fuck." Noah says when Chloe is gone. "What the heck happened out there at the beach?" "We kissed."

"You what?" Lamar says as he walks into the garden together with Krystian and Bailey.
Noah lets out a little scream of happiness. "He kissed her!" The other boys now look at me in shock. "Is he joking?" Krystian asks. I shake my head. I feel my cheeks changing colors.

"Ah! Look at him! He's getting shy!" Bailey says.
"How did it happened?" Noah asks.

"We were just walking at the beach and had some little conversations. And at one moment we just stood still in silence and looked each other in the eyes. I don't even know why, but I felt this strong feeling I had to kiss her and without thinking that's actually what I did."

"And she just kissed you back?" Lamar asks.

"Actually I don't know because I let go of her like two seconds after that. I told her I was sorry and it was a stupid move. But then she told me to kiss her again. And so I did."

"Awwwwww!" Noah says with a big smile on his face. "So she's your girlfriend now?" Krystian asks. "Well... no... I don't know actually."

"How can you not know?" Bailey asks laughing.
"I mean, we both said we liked each other. But we didn't really talked about being a couple."

"Dude. You're so dumb!" Noah says.
"You know how awkward this is going to be when you'll see her again tomorrow? You need to ask her." The other boys nod in agreement.

———

[ Chloe's P.O.V. ]

I hear a loud scream coming from upstairs as I open the front door. Sofya and Hina run down the stairs both with a big grin on there faces.
"I saw you kissed Josh on the cheek!" Sofya screams of excitement.

"We saw it too!" Any says as she also runs down the stairs together with all the other girls.
"Were you guys spying on me or something?" I asks and I start laughing. "No we were actually looking at Noah because he was dancing while pitting the lights on. But then you and Josh came in the garden so we kept watching because we were curious." Any explains with a grin.

"What did you guys do? Did you kiss?" Joalin jokes. I carefully nod. "What!?" Sabina screams. "Oh my god! Tell me everything!"

After I told the girls about what happened. I called Claire to tell her the whole story too. She obviously started screaming and freaked out.

When I told the story again for the fifth time and Claire finally calmed down I hung up on her and the girls and I decided to watch a movie.

———

We all start screaming as the doorbell rings during the most scary part of the movie. "I'm not going to open that door." Sabina says as she pause the movie. "What if it is that creepy woman?" Any says.

"I'm not opening the door." Hina says as fast as she can. We all start laughing. "Okay, I'll open it. But someone has to come with me."
After a little Rock Paper Scissors competition we decided Sina has to open the door with Heyoon.

"Oh hey Josh!" Sina says loud enough so we all can hear it. "Yes, she's here. Wait a second I'll get her for you."

"You're lover is here." Heyoon says as she grabs my hand and takes me with her to the front door. I hear the other girl giggling as my cheeks are get red.

"Hi." Josh says with a shy smile. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" "Yeah, sure." I give Sina and Heyoon a scared look if I follow Josh outside.

I follow Josh his action when he sits down onto the grass.

"I'm sorry I'm ruining your girls night." Josh says nervously while looking at his shoes. "It's okay. Don't worry. So... what did you wanted to talk about?" I ask carefully as I look at Josh. His eyes are focusing on his shoes.

"Remember the time we talked about the special person? The person that I hadn't met yet. Who would accept me as who I am, and who would let me feel like I deserve to feel."
"Yes, I remember." I say.
"I think I met that person."
Josh finally takes his eyes of his shoes and looks me in my eyes.

"I don't know how you do it. But every time that I'm with you I feel different. I get nervous. I get shy. I sometimes even get a little shaky. It's like a weird energy fills my body when you're around. And if I have to tell you the truth. It drives me crazy. You drive me crazy. It took me a while to realize... but 'you' are my special person.
Like I already said today, I like you. I like you a lot. And that's why I'm going to ask you this. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I feel my heart beat become faster.
"Yes... I would love to." I say. A big smile appears on Josh his face. "Oh my god. Really?" He asks. "Yes, really!" I say laughing. "Yes!" Josh yells of excitement.

He pulls me into a hug. "Can I kiss you?" He asks. "You're my boyfriend now. You don't have to ask." I say still laughing.
I stop hugging Josh as I place my hands on his neck and kiss him passionated.

"Yes!" We here Sabina say. When we look up we see the girls standing on the balcony. The moment they see Josh and I looking at them they quickly run inside the house. Josh and I both start laughing. "You can't even imagine how happy I am right now." Josh says as he strokes my hair out of my face. I shyly smile. Again I close the distance between us and kiss him.

"Hashtag Joe is real!" Noah yells. When we look up again we see the boys standing on the balcony of the other house. "Can you at least give us some privacy so I can kiss her in peace?" Josh yells back laughing. "Oh yes, sorry. Continue." Noah says as he takes the other boys inside with a big grin on his face.

"Finally." Josh says. Now he kisses me.