7

When you feel pain, there's three kinds. There's physical, emotional and psychological. I felt all of those blended and then my soul dunked in it. I couldn't believe the horror this man has subjected me to. I was no longer a flower, delicate yet unmatched.

He hatched me and now I lost my one thing that I thought no one could take away from me.

A whimper left my mouth as I tried to lift my right thigh to try and stand up. The pain shot through my body like earthquake tremors. I cursed as I tried to sit up again. For once in my life I was helpless and that was the worst weapon anyone could use against me. For years I concealed my emotions for the simple reason; I didn't want anyone to use it against me.

I knew that he was going to return and I dreaded it. I attempted to get up again this time ignoring the everlasting shuddering pain that consumed my waist and thighs. With a groan and a heave I got of the bed. I stumbled of the bed, quickly catching my balance on the side table. I breathed in and out controlling my breath that escalated quickly.

I looked at the bed that was now stained with my blood. My blood now tinted the white bed sheets, the blood splatters looking like someone was murdered. He did this to me and I was not going to let him get away with it. I was going to make him suffer ten times worse than me. He was going to realise he is a serial rapist and I was going to be the girl who destroyed that title.

As I thought of many ways to kill him, beat him and torture him. My hands turned white as I gripped the table hard. Angry tears ripped from my eye sockets and charged down my cheeks. The tears continued to leap down my face and stain my chest. Out of no where a big scream left my mouth as I yelled " I'm going to kill you. You son of a bitch. I swear to god you will fucking pay. I will kill you in your sleep!"

As I screamed those words I suddenly went silent as the door jolted open. The bang echoed through the room and along the hallway. I froze, my body refusing to move to escape him. He stood there, his chest heaving up and down with anger.

" You dirty bitch, how dare you speak about me in that manner! I order you to get on your knees and beg for forgiveness. Because if you don't then I will happily subject you to round two!" He said in a tone that was sinister and deathly to even the souls of devils.

I couldn't do it, I couldn't embarrass myself after already being used and abused sexually. What could be worse than what he subjected me to. Before I could think u blurted " Your worse than your father! But then again father like son! I can't wait till the day you burn in he- but before I could finish he lunged for me.

I squeaked, as I tried to dodge his enormous hands. However, I was unlucky as I felt my hair yanked. He grabbed my body roughly shoving me to the wall. His hand lunged for my body as I tried to protect my face. But I felt a thud in my stomach. He punched me so hard in the stomach I gasped for air.

I dropped to the floor , my body shaking and shivering at the impact. He slowly knelt besides my body. His face smug and proud. " One thing that is different between me and my dad is that he never hit women. But me I can do whatever the fuck I want. God gave me strength and it so happened to be on my hands. I will slowly hurt you until your skin runs away from your body. Unless you show me a little bit more respect! You will be my whore who I have sex with".

Those words sliced my soul into tiny pieces and scattered them all around his feet for them to crush. I couldn't believe it. I've never been hit before especially in the stomach. He was cold and sadistic. I looked at him with hooded eyes and with a big breath I spat in his face.

As the spit skidded down his face, he wiped it off with the sleeve of his shirt and smirked before getting up and waking off. As I tried to stay up, my eye lids got heavier and heavier until sleep consumed me.

I dreamed I was sitting in the beach, my dress consumed by sand and my feet caressing the sand. To my left was a handsome man in his twenties, looking at me as I looked back. His chiselled chest lay bare and his hair swaying in the summer breeze. I felt a hand touch the tip of my jaw. It was soft, delicate and somewhat soothing. His rough hands glided up until his hands carefully tangled around my hair like a spider to a cobweb.

His eyes were a shade of ocean blue and lagoon waters. His smile was brighter than the sun as I whispered gently to his ear. " I could live a life like this forever, never feeling fear and be worrisome because your presence gives me comfort". I heard a soft chuckle turn into an uncontrollable laugh.

His grip tightened and his presence oozed streams of blood and smouldering sweat. I thrashed underneath his large Hercules body. I started to scream now telling him to let go off me. But he started to grab my siesta and put my hands up above my head. His face was now clear. It was Blake. His sinister smile and signature deadly piercing eyes burned into my heart. It controlled my heart strings like a ventriloquist to his doll.

" you will never escape my passion for you! For I have now my child will grow inside of you". As his voice grew louder and louder I screamed , my eyes flying open. My body was sweating and hyperventilating. I looked around to see if he was there but he was not. I slowly heaved myself up from the position I was in a couple of hours ago. I felt his punch turn into a bruise as I hissed in pain. My lower parts hurt but I knew I had to be stronger now more than ever if I was going to protect my sanity and dignity form a man who lives on pain and suffering like a leech to a human and a moth to a lightbulb. I realised I was alone again. He must of not returned because I felt a sense of relief left my body. With a big huff I sighed in relief and frustration.

" You look so baby like when you have a nightmare...." My ears perked up to a voice. I looked around frantically begging for my mind to be playing tricks on me. But it was in fact true. He was in the room. He was watching me in the dark. His sofa chair in the corner of the room. All I could see was his blue eyes staring into me intently. I felt a shudder as my whole body tried to process this demon in-front of me. " Tomorrow is a new day and now that the royal wedding is taking place in a months time. I will have my servants clean up this mess you've become. No one wants to see a bride looking like she's been through a landfill site". He said his words belittling my very existence as a woman.

He stood up walking towards. I shuffled away from him as he got closer. My back hit the wall that was behind me. I couldn't move further and that's when he hovered over me and uttered something spine chilling.

" I will break you one way or another my princess.

Then walked off as he chuckled to himself.