10

The loudness of music concealed the loud thumping of my heart. I was now dancing with him. His grip still strong and very painful. They called this dance the ' Royal dance of essence'. I wanted to vomit. The maids told me the process in which it was suppose to bring ya luck in the maternal bed. It was also to help with fertility.

We slowly ballroom danced and I felt so constricted. As I looked around I caught a few glares from women and some men. I knew that they saw me as nothing and an inferior. They felt disgusted that someone like me could take the throne one day. Or at least that is what my mind told me.

As the music came to a slow end me and Blake turned around to face his parents and bowed to them whilst I courtesy too. A round of applause erupts in the room again. People got up and bowed to us. That's when his parents stood up, gesturing for us to join them on the stage.

Blake grabbed my hand as I lifted my dress to clim the the steps. As we were going up he whispered underneath his breath. " I expect you to be ready tonight because it will be a very long night". Instantly the hairs in my body stood up. I knew in my heart that I had to give in or else he would hurt me or Suha in the most unexplainable ways. I decided to hold my tongue because I knew that if I embarrassed him again god knows what else his sadistic mind would come up with.

" Good girl, keep your mouth shut because tonight you won't be able to!"

I couldn't contain my disgust and a face of shear disgust formulates on my face. The Queen and King both shared a confused look.

" Are you alright dear?" She asked.

I glanced from Blake to his dad to her and finally realised I had to find another way of leaving him once and for all but making up 'lies' in front of everyone wouldn't be the way to go.

" I'm a-alright thank you , your majesty", I said. She smiled at me and said no more as we both joined each end of his parents; me next to his mum and him next to his dad.

I never knew that the most happiest day of my life would actually be the worst day of my life. I always had this vision of a small wedding to a man with a heart, kindness and someone to simply love me. But instead I sat next to the throne of the family I came to hate even more. Their remorse about human dignity, care and respect was non-existent. They simply knew how to spread fear like wildfires.

As the night went on, I smiled a fake smile whenever I caught someone looking at me suspiciously. My wedding gown began to get hot but nothing was worse than what was about to happen next.

It was the end of the wedding and before I got ready to leave Blake called me to come say goodbye to his parents with him. A confused look spread across my face and I knew that I he was not joking or scaring me. He actually meant it.

I approached his parents who were mumbling to themselves and as soon as they saw me they went into a hushed murmur. " Brianna darling my husband and I have a surprise for you and our baby boy. For two nights we exude Blake of any royal duties to send you and him on a honeymoon to London. It will be a chance for you tow to get to know each other better, have a connection and hopefully..give my son an heir to the throne. The carriage will be waiting".

Blake looked caught of guard but his expression changed quickly and now he looked very pleased with the idea. Before I could voice my concerns and opinions he cut me off to say " Thank you mum and dad, I promise to give you both a grandchild and a son of my own very soon! Isn't that right Brianna?"

My whole body froze and however, my body started to get out of the shock and slowly gravitate towards the hall doors. I moved and moved until my feet started gaining momentum and there I was...running off. Like a bride who has got cold feet. But I didn't get cold feet I got a shattered heart. I knew deep down even if I wanted to try live a life of misery this man wouldn't change and try to understand he is a cutie person who's causing suffering to someone who hasn't don't anything to him.

As I sprinted out of the door, I could hear the loud thumping of his soles from his shoes. Hey sounded like someone was tap-dancing however, it made it so much more scarier because I could feel his hot air behind me. He was gaining on me. But I couldn't let him get me.

I skidded down the hall and to my left there was a bedroom door ajar. I pushed it open and shut it with a loud thud. He defiantly heard it. But my fingers started to fumbled around the lock and try and lock it.

Thudding suddenly shook throughly the hall. Blake was banging on the door and shouting obscene words to me. Promising to hurt me even more than last time. " Open the fucking door bitch or I swear to god when I break this door down I will fuck you till your legs don't recognise how to walk!".

My breathing became very shallow and I tried everything I could to calm it down. I mentally slapped myself for running away and making the situation I was in more difficult than ever. I knew he was very angry and not just angry but scary angry. He was truly going to hurt me and throw me away like a rag doll.

His banging came to an abrupt stop and I also stopped panting and wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes. I started to pace around thinking of what to do. I ran to the newest window and realised that it was a forty foot fall into the trees that surrounded the castle. They were too thin to be used as a rope to safety.

When it was still eerily silent I decided that there was no way of escape that I had to come out. As I unlocked the door I glanced out to my left to see if he was there and before I could glance to my right...he jumped on top of me.

I fell with a big thud and hit the back of my head. For the first time I feared him. He wasn't the big bad wolf, or the beast from the beauty and the beast. He was something else. I felt fear and this time I I couldn't hide it from his face. His noselies flaring up and down. Like a lion to an antelope.

I was speechless and beyond petrified.

" You dumb bitch, you have unleashed him and it's all your fault" . He bellowed to my face.