Chapter 1

Acronyms- Skip if you must
Y/n- Name
L/n- Last name
N/n- Nickname
F/v- Favourite Video game
L/h- Length of Hair
C/h- Colour of Hair
C/e- Colour of Eyes
Etc.

        ⚠️Please read description warning⚠️

Chapter 1

I walked down the hallway beside Stan and Kyle "so Y/n are you going to come shopping with the boys and Wendy on Wednesday?" Stan asks "I guess. I mean your going because of that party Bebe is having Saturday, right" I speak.

"Are you not going?" Kyle asks "I wasn't planning to if Craig wasn't going" I say "Craig's an asshole" I playfully punch Stan for his comment. "He's not always an asshole geez" I voice "whenever I'm around he is" Stan adds "I could say the same about your girlfriend I'm surprised she's okay with you guys inviting me" I reply "Wendy is not a bitch Y/n" Stan states firmly, Kyle and I exchange an oh-really look.

"You guys she not that bad" Stan laughs "expect she's really clingy" "and she has the need to pull you away from us" Kyle and I add "whatever" Stan mutters. As we approach the  lockers I notice Craig standing by my locker crossing his arms "I should go" I tell the boys "he looks pissed" Stan whispers "your misjudging him" I say walking off.

"Hey Craig" "hm" I put in my code and quickly shove my stuff into my locker. "What's on your mind? Yesterday you were actually perky" I say taking out my black binder. "I fucking hate this place" he mumbles. I close my locker gazing at him "why's that?" "People."

Yep he's fine.

"Okay lets go" I smile, Craig proceeds to shove his hands into his sweater pocket walking along side me. "So I was curious if you were going to Bebe's party Saturday?" I ask "probably not" "come on Craig! You never go to any party's" I whine "probably because there's alcohol and stupid drama I don't want to be apart of" he answers flatly.

I looking over at him "I mean we are in grade eleven what did you expect?" "Nothing from this retarded school" "woah now, let's limit the colourful words. Try not to get a detention today" I say with a smile.

We walk into the classroom taking our seats at the back "so what do you say?" Craig looks at me unimpressed. "Please" I say scooting my seat closer to him "it's like you need me there" "I do I need my best friend there! I exclaim folding my hands together. He sighs "fine." "Yes!" I say pushing myself back to my desk "you're so weird" Craig smiles slightly "I know" I take out my phone already texting Stan.

Y/n: I'm going to the party
Stan: cool! Up for a round of spin the bottle?
Y/n: my gosh Stan
Stan: it's a party game, is it not?
Y/n: just don't get trashed
Stan: no promises
Y/n: Stanley Marsh!
Stan: okay fine two beers
Y/n: good
Stan: Damn you're no fun
Y/n: ya ya

"Don't smile to hard your face might crack" Craig pulls me back into reality. I was smiling goofily, ear to ear. Suddenly I felt embarrassed. "Oh shut up" I snap looking to Craig as he flips me off, I gladly return the gesture.

"Who are you talking too?" "Non of your business" I say sassily. Craig leans over and slips my phone from my hands "hey!" I exclaim reaching over desperately to snatch it from his hand. "Stan?" I frown "yes we were talking about the party" Craig hands my phone back "if you're thinking about playing spin the bottle you have another thing coming" Craig points warningly, I shove my phone roughly in my pocket.

"I wouldn't. Trust me" I say placing a hand over my heart as if I'm making a promise. It makes me laugh how much Craig reminds me of an older brother protecting his little sister it made me smile. "You're smiling again" "oh leave me alone" I sigh turning in my seat as the school bell rang.

Lunch~

"Tell Tweek I said hi okay?" I tell Craig before leaving for Stan's table "okay" "thanks I'll see you later" I wave, Craig frowns turning away "I'll see you in math" I add quickly. I walk off and pull out a chair next to Kyle "hey n/n" "hey" I answer sitting down. "How was second period?" I ask.

Kyle's expression changes, appearing exhausted as he lifts the sandwich from the lunch table. I watch, puzzled be the silence. Finally he answers "Wendy flipped out this morning" Kyle states taking a bite into his sandwich.

"What?" I question, Kyle shrugs I'm response. "I don't know she just started balling her eyes out about something. The teacher tried to calm her down but she was hyperventilating pretty bad." Kyle seemed unfazed about the situation, but I sat in wonder at the new information. There had to be a reason why she cried.

Up behind us I could hear familiar voices talking a little to loudly. "I don't know Stan ask Y/n she's a girl" "that's kinda rude to ask Cartman" "who cares!" A loud voice booms behind me.

"Ask me what?" I question as the three boys sit down at the table. "Never mind Y/n, Cartman is just being a dick" Stan hisses at Cartman, insinuating for him to be quiet. Cartman grins "well we were just wondering if periods make you pissy?" I narrow my eyes at Cartman giving him a disgusted look.

Cartman laughs completely amused by my reaction "shut up fatass you just don't ask that!" Kyle shouts "shut up you Jew no one fucking asked you" Cartman spat.

"So is it true?" Cartman turns to me appearing serious this time. "I guess it's different for everyone" I mumble "wow does that mean your on your period all the time?" He jokes, I stand up in my chair grabbing the hem of Cartman's coat "you fucking asshole" I hiss "Y/n calm down" Stan calls pulling me back into my chair.

Cartman just laughs "I'll let it go this time, but next time you assume such things when your asleep I'll assume your dead and bury you in your backyard" I spat "shit" Kenny coughs, bringing his hand to his lips as he choked on his food from the sudden statement.

"That's if you can drag him there" Kyle adds, laughing hysterically "shut the fuck up!" Kyle flips Cartman off and we begin laughing.

I look over at Stan, silently looking down at his phone frowning. "Is everything alright?" I ask scooting towards Stan, he sighs slightly. "Wendy broke down in class today and now she's not talking to me" he mentions.

"Did something happen between you two?" I ask in a whisper "we fought this morning but it wasn't anything big" he says running his hand through his hair to push it underneath his blue and red hat. I give him a small pat on the back.

"Just give her some time. Maybe she'll come around" Stan looks up at me and gives me a warm smile "thanks Y/n." "Jesus Christ Y/n and Stan stopping talking so quietly you're scaring me now" Cartman yaps "shut up Cartman" Stan mutters as I separate from him.

I listen to Cartman going off about how cruddy teachers are and ranting how the school system is fake. Mostly normal things he complains about in a day.

"Hey Y/n" I look up from my phone to see Craig walk up to me "well well, if it isn't Craig Fucker" Cartman calls out. "Nice one but I've heard it before" Craig says in a monotone. Noting Craig was coming to get me so we can head to our lockers together, like we always do, I stand from my chair. I shoot Cartman a glare before leaving with Craig.

"See you guys later" I wave "bye" Stan returns, flashing me one of his genuine smiles. "Ya ya whatever bitch just go" Cartman dismisses, I roll my eyes at him. "But before you go! I just want to declare Craig Tucker and Y/n L/n are in loooove" Cartman slurs. Craig and I turn flipping Cartman off as we leave "jerk" I mutter.

"Cunt" I punch Craig in the arm "geez you have a good punch" he flinched. "Don't say that word" I hiss "okay okay" Craig says throwing his hands up in the air in a defensive matter "good" I smile.

All art is fully credited to the artist~
Sorry for the short and boring chapter they'll get better soon~