Chapter 2

Wednesday~

The mall was really busy I swore if I stopped for a couple seconds I'd get lost in the crowd of people.

"Y/n hellooo?" Kenny waves his hand in front of my face. I flinch defensively, raising my hands to protect myself. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" I place a hand on my forehead letting out a deep sigh "sorry Kenny" "you look stressed what's up?"

Wendy, Kyle, Cartman and Stan stopped into a store. I wanted to wait outside alone so I could think but Kenny refused to leave me alone. "Wendy's been giving me the most crucial glares, not just that but she keeps rubbing her relationship with Stan in my face even though I don't give a shit. It's just... exhausting" I finish.

I lean against the wall with my head looking towards the ceiling "just ignore it Y/n you know how much of a bitch she can be" "I know but it's hard." "What's hard?" Stan asks as he comes out of the store with the rest of the group "nothing" I answer turning to Stan, he seems to frown.

"Don't worry Stan she's just being miserable that she doesn't have a great relationship like us" Wendy flaunts, kissing Stan's cheek. I clench my fingers into a tight fist.

Noticing my frustration Kenny takes my hand to divert my attention. "Where next?" Kyle asks interrupting the tension "oh I wanted to check out that store up there! It had a lot of cute clothes in the window!" Wendy squeals pointing ahead.

"Sure I'm down" Stan smiles at Wendy "when can we eat?" Cartman whines. "Y/n you haven't gotten anything yet. Is there a store you want to visit?" Kyle ignores giving me a smile "I'm not to keen on shopping" I shrug. Wendy rolls her eyes at my comment. I squeeze Kenny's hand tighter in response.

Every gesture she did annoyed me and I just wanted to punch her pretty little face but I knew that would piss Stan off. Taking a deep breath I push down my anger and stuffed it into a bottle for later, I swear I'm going to lose it soon. Maybe I should call mom this time.

"Why, I don't mind helping you pick out something." I look at Kenny with surprise "Kenny..." I mumble narrowing my eyes but he continues to smile. He drags me forward with a skip in his step "lets go!"

"What are you doing?" I ask, Kenny gives me a sympathetic look "if you won't pick something out for that party I will" "Kenny no." "I want to see you in something beautiful" he exclaims excitedly "your definition of beautiful is something perverted" I announce "exactly" he snaps his fingers with his free hand. I burst out in laughter "no Kenny, it's not happening."

We arrive into the store Wendy was talking about. While Cartman and Stan followed Wendy, Kyle decided to tag along behind Kenny and I as we step out of the group.

"What about that?" Kenny points to a v neck red dress. I cringe in response imagining myself in something so revealing. "No? Okay how about this?!" Kenny pulls another dress off the rack. "Kenny, Y/n isn't into stuff like that" Kyle says taking a closer look at the clothing.

"Ya but she'd look stunning in it" Kenny smirks "don't be an idiot" Kyle rolls his eyes and begins looking through the rack of dresses. I stand uncomfortable trying to drown out my thoughts.

"Here this is more like you Y/n" Kyle takes a black dress off the rack and shows it to me. It was cute, I guess this was Kyle's taste in girls clothes. It was a loose off the shoulders black dress that glistened in the light. When Kyle moved it towards me I reach out and touch the silky fabric.

Comfy! I can definitely wear a pair of shorts under these!

"I like it" I answer rubbing the soft fabric between my fingers, Kenny's jaw dropped. "I figured it's more like you" he says holding it up to my figure "are you sure it's not your taste?" I ask with a smile "a-a it's not that!" Kyle stutters his cheeks turning a bright rose red.