Chapter 3

Friday~

Stan's POV

I usually wake up to the sound of my alarm but surprisingly it was the sound of a text tone. I sluggishly lean over the side of the bed blindly feeling for my phone until I felt the rectangular device pass my finger tips. I rub my sleepy eyes before turning on my phone, the bright light caused me to blink rapidly and soon my eyes adjust.

Wendy: it's fine Stan I don't give a shit. I'll forgive you since you did buy me dinner last night.

I run my fingers through my jet black hair remembering what happened last night. Right, Wendy and I went out for dinner, one thing led to another and Wendy brought up Y/n and started arguing with me that I was going to end up cheating on her.

I drag my hand down over my face muttering "fuck." Y/n would never cheat with me nor would I, Wendy's was just jealous that I stared at Y/n longer when she was wearing that dress. I mean it was really cute on her, it made her look so elegant, I never saw Y/n in a dress before. Now I know what Kenny was talking about when him, Y/n, and Kyle went to the mall without me. Y/n is great and I'm sure she'll find someone amazing I wouldn't be a match for her, she honestly is perfect. Chill, cool, funny, pretty much tomboy and girly at the same time. Something in my chest felt heavy when I thought Y/n happily with another boy. I shake my inappropriate thoughts away and switch them for Wendy.

I have Wendy it doesn't matter! She's perfect! Sure we argued a lot but when things were good, everything was awesome again. I turn on my phone quickly replying to Wendy's text.

Stan: I'm sorry once again. I'll make it up to you. How about it?

Wendy: it's okay boo. How about the bed tomorrow? ;)

Stan: Wendy no, you know how I feel about that.

Wendy: fine. You never take things to the next level I thought you were a man? What are you worried about anyways?

Stan: I am a man I just don't want to do something like that so young

Wendy: whatever

Stan: you'll thank me later in life. There's more to having sex in life, plus I'm not ready for that type of thing

Wendy: like I said it's whatever I'll talk to you later

I could tell she was pissed off at my answer. I'm not going to lie I just don't want too. Wendy hasn't been able to turn me on in awhile but maybe that's because of all the fights we're going through right now. I hope things will pass and we'll go back to normal again.

School~

Y/n's POV

"Y/n you look like shit" "gee thanks Craig" I reply angrily. "Did you not sleep last night?" He questions "my mom came in trashed last night she was so frickin loud she even came into my room screaming where was the dog" I says sheepishly.

Craig gives me a strange look "you don't have a dog" "I fucking know!" I shout "Y/n L/n! I will not tolerate that language in my class room!" Mr Garrison scowls me walking into the classroom "sorry Mr Garrison! You come in now?" I mutter behind my apology.

"Get some sleep tonight, the party is tomorrow I can bet you'll be partying" "I am a party animal aren't I?" I say with a lazy grin laying my face on my desk "when your drunk."

"Shhh don't say that so loudly, anyways that was like two times and I was super depressed and needed to let loose" Craig narrows his eyes at me "I had to pick you up and bring you to my house because you were so drunk and don't forget you picked up Stripe and shouted I choose you pikachu. I swore you were going to throw him..." I could hear Kyle and Kenny laugh in front of me "oh fuck off" I grumble quietly.