Chapter 4

Y/n's POV

"Maybe I'm the only one that's the problem" I explained my eyes sore from crying, Craig was comforting me. We found a quiet spot in the gym, it was empty so it was a great spot to talk.... or break down in my case.

"Don't let his shitty attitude get to you he's fucking stupid and doesn't understand what advice is" Craig hisses, venom dripping off his tongue. I lay my head against Craig's shoulder exhausted from crying so much. I didn't know I hurt so much until I broke down as soon as I saw Craig "why does no one like me?" I ask ridiculously "don't be stupid people like you, I like you."

I shake my head "ya you're right, but why is it before... every time Stan and I got into a fight I wouldn't cry but now it just hurts when he raises his voice a tiny bit?" Craig sighs "because you like him Y/n" "no I don't!" I deny stubbornly, but we both knew the truth and I didn't like it.

I knew this would happen. I knew this would all lead up to this. I'd fall in love with Stan deeply. Try to lock those feelings away, but when he had someone else, it would slowly kill me mentally. "You're stubborn" "I know... I'm sorry" I say sadly. Craig lifts my head forcing me to face him "everything will be okay I promise" I nod wiping my wet cheeks with the edge of my sleeve.

"Good, now will you eat something?" I shake my head "I'm not hungry I'm-" Craig takes half of my sandwich from my lunch and shoves it in my mouth "I'm not going to listen to you bitch all day because you didn't eat something" I slump my shoulders in defeat and began chewing. "You're such a supportive friend" I swallow slightly meaning it and not for that last comment he bluntly spat out. "I know" Craig smirks I shake my head giving him an apathetic eye roll.

~

I spent the whole day avoiding Stan. Although I'm sure he didn't mind. I was sleeping over at Craig's tonight because I didn't want to go home. I texted my mom but to no surprise she hadn't answered. "Okay so we have a football game next week" Craig says, quickly pressing the buttons down on his controller "do you want me to come?" I say focusing on the screen.

"That would be great I asked Tweek but you know he gets too anxious, it would scare him to death" I watch as my character gets defeated and Craig wins the game "shit" I mumble. I look over at Craig he seems to have a satisfied smile "I mean I could bring Tweek and we could stay at the high end of the bleaches where no one usually sits" I suggest. Craig shrugs "it would be great to have both of my best pals there but if Tweek says no don't bother him with it" I nod.

"Don't worry I won't" I say with a cheeky smile "sometimes I don't trust you, I know how you operate" "oh shut it" I say, Craig flips me off.

My phone in my pocket begins to vibrate and I quickly take it out while Craig sets up a new game.

~Two new messages~

Stan: hey, I just wanted to ask if everything is alright? You've been ignoring me.

Kenny: are you going with Craig or are you meeting up at Stan's?

I sigh replying to Kenny's message I was obviously going to go with Craig I'd probably stay over at his place since his parents were gone for the weekend and his sister would be at there grandmothers. Stan I didn't feel like replying to I'll do it later before I go to bed so I don't have to answer back right away.

Stan's POV

She wasn't answering, I don't know why this bugged me so much. Maybe because Y/n never really takes everything I say so serious.

"Stan! Come down for dinner! Kyle is going to be here soon and I want you to eat dinner!" My mother yelled. I sigh getting up from my bed heading down stairs to the dinning room. I take the seat farthest from Shelly to avoid her harassment, she gives me a glare as I take my seat.

"How was your day son?" My dad asks, rudely shoving food into his mouth "it was alright" "I saw Y/n and Craig earlier today are they dating?" Mom questions engaging in the conversation.

"No mom" I say popping in a scoop of mash potatoes. Craig and Y/n do seem close.... why does she like him so much? He's such a dick, an ignorant emotionless bastard.

"Honey are you okay?" My mother asks "ya of course" I say putting off a small smile "just remember we're here for you hun" I nod continuing to eat my food.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you Stan I couldn't get that anxiety medication" my anxiety medication? Shit. "They didn't have any left but there will be an order for next week I'll buy it then, I hope you can make it until then" "hahah Stan's going to puke all over the place when he sees his little girlfriend" Shelly laughs spitefully "shut up" I hiss "Stan don't swear at the table!" my dad shouts.

"I'm sorry Stan" mom frowns "it's fine mom." I get up from the table not finishing the rest of my dinner "are you not eating anymore? You barely touched your plate" she questions. "I had a big lunch" I lied.

Great so now I have to wait for an entire week for my meds just so I don't have to upchuck on my girlfriend. I throw out the rest of my dinner then place the dishes in the sink and quickly wash them.

Running up the stairs I head into the bathroom to take my medication that stops me from vomiting whenever I'm extremely nervous. I'm not as nervous when Wendy's around but every time we hug, kiss or she kisses me on the cheek my stomach can't take it. My doctor said it would go away over the years of thought redirecting and control but I call bullshit on that.

I take out the container that has the last two pills "fucking great" I say miserably. I take the one pill and quickly swallow it before gagging "this sucks" I mutter "first Wendy, second Y/n and now this. My life couldn't get worse... "

"Stan! Kyle's here!" I quickly put the container back into the cabinet and head down to see Kyle. At least I have my best friend to talk to. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out looking down at the led screen.

I take the last step onto the landing where Kyle stood and froze. "Hey dude" Kyle smiled taking off his coat. His presence did really matter at the second because what I just read had cause all the guilt to crush me inside out. I frown "woah what's wrong?"

Y/n: Maybe we shouldn't talk for awhile.

Thanks for reading~
If you like the story feel free to vote and leave a comment.
Till next time bye~🐾