Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I got up early that moment and I had to say I had an amazing sleep, I felt energized and was ready to run around the block a couple times. I escaped Stan's arms and went into his night stand grabbing a piece of paper and a pen from the drawer. I had to leave at some point but I was only going out to Tweek's he asked me if I'd like to hang out with him for an hour. I said I would... I didn't want to leave Stan but I'll just leave him a list of stuff to do I'll even pick up a couple things for when I come back.

*Dear Stan,

Good morning I'm sorry I couldn't stay here with you until you had gotten up but I had to run a few errands. It'll last about an hour or two but I'll be back so I'm going to leave you a list of things to do. They're only minor things since you're probably hung over.

List:
Drink lots of water after you eat breakfast.
Clean up your room- the beer/wine bottles.
On your nightstand right beside this note I left our project- I need you to read it over. Just to see if I made any spelling errors and if it makes sense to you.
When I come back make sure you're ready cause we're going out~

This is quite simple, I'll see you soon.

Y/n~*

I put down the pen and paper and head down stairs. I grab my coat and keys, leave the house and lock the door behind me. I practically jogged home and picked out new clothes, brushed my teeth, styled my hair and ran back out again.

I was enjoying the weather because it was so sunny and the snow was beginning to melt into crystal pools that plagued the side walks. It feels like summer right now, but you can never tell the season here since it's always cold outside, unless you looked at the calander.

I walked up the Main Street then turned the corner. That's when I remember about Kyle I take out my phone and turn it on, go figure it had a lot of messages.

Craig: I don't care
Kyle: how's Stan?
Kyle: did everything go okay?
Kyle: you're starting to make me worried..
Kyle: Y/n?!
Kyle: answer me

I ignored Craig's text, it was about meeting up with Tweek anyways, and so I reply to Kyle. I told him everything that had happened I wasn't going to lie they're best friends so Kyle would have found out sooner or later.

I tuck my phone into my coat pocket and open the door to Tweek Bros Coffee shop. It was pretty empty except for the usual two costumers that sit here on a Sunday morning. I walked up to the counter Mr Tweak turns around at my presence "oh! Y/n! Hello" he said with a cheeky smile "good morning sir how are you?" "Oh I'm great, Tweek said you would be stopping by he's in the back" "okay thank you" I answer stepping away from the counter.

"No thank you Y/n" I was always curious what it's like to run a family business. I work here and there, mostly if they need an extra hand. It doesn't seem too bad. Tweek always tells me it's not as bad until his dad asks him to make a blend; like the 'sunset blend' Tweek told me he kept tasting and tasting till he couldn't even taste the difference anymore.

I open the employees door and there was Tweek sitting on a box sipping on coffee. "Hey Tweek" I waved walking farther into the room "Agh! Oh hey Y/n" "what's going on?" I ask. Tweek had an irritated expression as he stared at his coffee mug "my dad is making me try new coffee blends but they all taste the same to m-me."

"Here let me try" Tweek hops off the box and shakily hands me the coffee mug "c-careful it's hot!" I let the hot cup rest on my finger tip. I blow on the surface a couple times then take a sip I could feel coffee trickle down my throat. I always hated when I'd feel whatever I drank trail down my esophagus.

"Well?" I bite down on my lip I put down the coffee cup "hooot!!!" I fan my mouth. "Wah!!!" Tweek screams nearly losing balance, I quickly reach out and pull him forward by the wrist and begin laughing. He looks back and forth in surprise at my laughter "I'm only kidding" "ahhh~" Tweek clutched his shirt breathing heavily.

Oh shit did I go to far?

"Tweek?" I gently place my hand on his shoulder in concern "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to freak you out so badly" "i-it's okay" I pat him on the back guilty of my actions. Tweek was shaking intensely as he focused on his breathing "it's okay deep breaths, deep breaths Tweekers" he nods his head doing so.

After Tweek settled down I let go of him and smile sadly "sorry dude sometimes I get out of hand" he waves his hands dismissively "you were only joking" "hey? Is Craig coming?" I tilt my head to one side my hair flops over my eyes.

"A-bout that" I swipe my hair aside gracefully like one of those models in a commercial. "He's not coming" Tweek said quickly. I frown and lower my head "why now?" I question with disappointment "I don't know he never said why" I sit down on the floor leaning back against the tower of coffee bean boxes. I could smell the strong ground coffee beans they must have arrived recently.

I bring my legs into my chest and hug them Tweek sits down beside me "I'm really starting to think Craig doesn't want to talk to me anymore" I rest my chin on my knee caps. Tweek twitchily frowned then shook his head "I'm not supposed to t-tell you this!" He suddenly said "this is so much pressure" he presses his fingers to his temp. "Craig i-is pissed off because, and he quotes Stan is only using her to suppress his needs and Y/n is being too stupid to realize because she's in love with him."

I let Tweek's words sink. What the hell? Craig Fucker you're an absolute bastard! 

Craig knew I really liked Stan and for a long time.

"Are you mad?" "Slightly... but I'm also not surprised he said that, it's Craig after all" Tweek smiled "he can be sweet" Tweek reminds. "Oh I know" I let out a chuckle.

I turn my head and look at Tweek "Tweek, do you think I shouldn't have a crush on Stan?" Tweek presses his lips together and looks away in thought. "W-well- this is too much pressure....- I think there's nothing w-wrong with it, everyone falls in love" I smile softly "I really like him. Now that I realize it, his personality, how he looks, his flaws. I've just accepted it without thought" I ramble on.

"I think you two would be good together" Tweek agrees "thanks Tweek you're so sweet" I smile poking his my cheek. Tweek nervously scratches the back of his head "you know t-this is too much pressure..." Tweek mutters shyly "oh I know" I grin.

Author's Note:
Heya! Hope you're all enjoying the book so far. I just wanted to announce that I released a new book on my page. It called Unexpected, if you're interested it's a Kenny X Reader.
I'll leave that too you if you want to know the summary-
Leave a comment or vote for future updates!
Bye~🐾