Going to Grandmas house

Christmas was over unfortunately. My mom and Dad were going on a vacation today and couldn't find a babysitter. I don't usually have one because I'm almost 15. I'm in my freshman year of high school. "Ok sweetheart, you are staying at Granny's house for my vacation." My mother said applying makeup. I did not want to go to Granny's. It's so boring there. "Mom, out of everyone you could have possibly chosen, why Granny's?" I asked. "Hey I am your mother. You listen to me. If I say your going to Granny's you listen to me!" My mother ranted. I guess I had no choice. I packed my luggage and went to the car. My mother drove me to her ugly and old house. When I arrived, I hurdled all my bags inside. I was greeted warmly by Granny. "Hey Sarah and Owen! What a pleasure to see you all." Granny said with a cheery smile. She acted so nice. But I felt a bit weary still. Like she was hiding something.
"I'll be back on Saturday. Be good." My mother kissed my forehead. When she went to the car and the door was shut, everything was silent. Very very silent. "Granny?" I called for meekly. My suitcase was gone. Did she take it? She was no where in sight. I was kind of scared and terrified. Until I was hit brutally in the head. Everything went black. All I saw was a monstrous grandma.

To be countinued....