Day 4

I woke up again, knowing Granny caught me. I had no idea where Alyssa was. Was she alive? Was she hurt? I hope Granny didn't catch her. I still was quite hurt of what I saw in the shed. My very own cousins, murdered by the hands of their own grandma. My brother, Collin, never deserved to die. 
"It just isn't fair! What does she want from me?" I asked myself. The door was , surprisingly, wide open. I peak in the hallway. I see Alyssa signaling me the come her way. I followed her. We were going inside the attic. The attic I've always wanted to see. The floorboards were fragile. They could break anytime. "Careful where you step! The floors are so old they could break." Alyssa warned.
On the ground, was a piece. Not just any piece, a piece of a shotgun. It seemed to be broken. Where would the rest of the pieces be? "Is this a part of a shotgun?" Alyssa asked. I nodded my head yes as we moved on. "We need to find more shotgun parts. We could use this to kill her." I said. We searched around the house, finding all four parts of the weapon.

"Now all we need is to build this thing." I said. "I know Granny does have a secret area in the basement. Follow me, but be quiet. Granny is in the kitchen." Alyssa said. I followed her to the basement where we went behind the wall of junk. There was a door, we went inside to see a rusty car, a desk, all inside a small garage. On the shelf, was a car key. Maybe I could drive out here? "Alyssa, can you drive?" I asked. "It's been a while since I had drivers education. So not really." Alyssa explained. I somewhat knew how to drive a vehicle. At school, they teach us how to drive. But I was still new.  But with my skills, maybe it's enough just to get out? I grabbed the car key and started the engine. Alyssa opened the garage. But it was only brick. Spray painted brick that said "You will never leave". I guess the car won't work after all.

"Oh well. Were still busting out of here." I  said. We were now focusing on building our shotgun. There was plenty of ammo. We loaded it up, preparing to kill Granny.

"Ok let's get her." Alyssa said motivated. We were stalking her. Then we decided to split up. It was all normal. The plan was going perfect. I can already dream of my life out of here. I don't even care if school is miserable or if I have to attend boring church services every Sunday, I want a normal life.
Me and Alyssa are  doing well. I know we are gonna get out of here. Until I heard the scream of Alyssa. "OWEN HELP ME!!!!" Alyssa shouted out of terror. "ALYSSA!!" I shouted as I saw Granny stab her abdomen. I loaded the gun and shot Granny's head. She died instantly. "Alyssa!" I saw her on the ground. A knife was submerged in her body. I grabbed a rag. I wanted to pack the wounds at least. "NO! COME ON! ALYSSA!" I cry. She is weak, and the knife has definitely hit a major artery. "Owen, please, get out of here. Please, do it for the family." Alyssa told me with a soft voice. "Your getting out of here too!" I said sobbingly. "Owen, I can't....." Alyssa lost words as she bled. "You have to leave this house....get out of here." Alyssa said before closing her eyes. Once she shut her eyes, her pulse stop and she didn't respond. I started to cry. Granny was hopefully dead, but Alyssa also definitely dead. I started to weep. "NO!" I shouted and stomped. I carried Alyssa outside to the garden and used a shovel to bury her with many flowers from the kitchen. I also took a piece of scrap wood and a knife to carve the words and name, "Alyssa Julie Reynolds will always be loved~" I loved all of my family who were victims, but Alyssa had a special spot in my heart. Without her, I would be dead too. She saved my life. I owe her my life!

I have to honor her wish. It's what she wants for the family and for her siblings and my siblings. Like she said....LEAVE THIS HOUSE!

And leave this house I shall do....

To be continued....