😊Join them in their Journey❤️

🕶Jay Ray💪

🕶️Jay Ray💪

A 29 years old rough and tough hunk whose job is to putting his life in danger and serve his beloved Kolkata...never knew what fear is till he met "Her". An orphan by birth...later got adopted by Mr. Sabyasachi Ray, a retired army officer, whom he fondly calls "Kaka" (Uncle) as Mr. Ray neither hid the truth of he being adopted by him nor forced Jay to call him "Baba" (Father). Jay works closely with Lalabazar Kolkata Police Detective Department. Everything was "Perfect" what he used to call "Perfect" till he came face to face with "His Life"....

🏥Maya Bhattacharya👒

A 28 years old lively aspiring doctor who was raised by her grandmother as her parents abondoned her when she was just born

A 28 years old lively aspiring doctor who was raised by her grandmother as her parents abondoned her when she was just born... because..she was a girl. She would not be able to see this colorful beautiful world if her grandmom would not have saved her at right time when she was almost being killed by her own "Baba".. because a girl child is a shame to the family as per her Ma (Mother) and Baba (Father). Her granny named her "Maya" as it defines "Shakti of Ma Durga"🙏 She did not believe in fairytale but her Thamma (Granny) always believed that someone will come for her and sweep her off her feet. She used to laugh at her till she met "Him" who entirely changed her perspective of being alive. Before she could know...her heart was captured by his pure soul and honest laughter. When she thought it would end as a fairytale..harsh reality made her believe that not every story can be "Happily Ever After" .....
-----------------------------------------------------
Hehe...😅😅😅
Please someone design a bookcover for me....😖😖😖 I know am a zombie in making edits🙄🙄🙄
I dunno what made me start a new story but thought of giving it a try😉
PS- Rest of the characters will unfold as the story takes shape😊 But first priority is definitely "My Mr. Dependable"🤗 So it has time😅

Not sure if it even sounded as a plot but Darlinggggs u know me😋

Cya
Meao😂