Chap-2

Thamma: Munai.....ki hoyeche...(Wiping the sweats from her forehead)...Or kichu hoyni Babu...Ota Baje Sopno...(Munai...what happened...Nothing has happened to him...it was a bad dream)

Maya (With heavy breaths): Thamma...Joy...Thamma...Joy...(When her Thamma wiped her tears and tried calming her down when Maya took her phone to call his number)

She anxiously waited but none picked up the call...

Maya (with a horrified expression): Thamma..O phone tulche na...(Thamma...he is not picking up the call).

Thamma: Try Arnab's number...

Maya immediately did what her Thamma said..praying silently that nothing wrong had happened to "Him".

Arnab Ghosh (Jay's childhood friend now his colleague...both studied together...got trained together and may be luck was in their favor that both got appointed in the same department. Around 8 months before... Jay took over the team as a Lead for his extraordinary skills and bravery which Arnab appreciated with a big smile..after all he always considered Jay as his Brother...)

A surprised Arnab looked at his caller id

Arnab: Boudi...(Sister in law, Vadina, Bhabhi)

Maya (With a shaky voice): Arnab...Joy thik ache? (Is Joy Alright?)

Arnab (Almost started stammering): Err...Boudiii..Mane...( Sis in law..actually...)

Maya (Gritting her teeth): Don't you dare to lie to me like last time...

Arnab (Hesitantly): Boudi..he is fine...a bit scratches here and there...(Assuring her) Nothing serious...(As she sighed a relief)

Maya: Kothay tomra..(Where are you Guys now?) [She checked the time that showed it's 4.20 in the morning)

Arnab (Checking the time and cursing Jay profusely..): Boudi we were about to leave for home...it's just...

Maya: It's okay..Arnab...you don't owe me any explanation...Just ask him to take a tetanus within 24 hours...(While talking she didn't realize that the phone is now someone else's hand)

(While talking she didn't realize that the phone is now someone else's hand)