Chap-9

Flashback Continues

She immediately opened her eyes to see one pair of dark brown eyes..angrily looking at her. She saw the kid was in the arms of the man who technically saved her and the kid. Maya was about to Thank him when......

[Since we already know it's none other than Jay..am addressing him as Jay here]

Jay: Because of such irresponsible pedestrians, accidents take place..

Maya: Excuse me!!...thanks for saving us but mind your business Mr.!! (Saying this, she tried taking the kid who was still crying loudly)

Jay: Is it your kid?

Maya: I told you to mind your damn business, can't you see he is crying..give him back to me..I guess he is hungry... (Jay tightened his hold around the kid...rocking the little one in his arms)

Jay: Don't try to be smart...you thought none will get a hold of you...Archana (lady constable) get her arrested...

Maya: What? Are you mad or what? What did I do? and Who are you?

Jay: Shut Up! None of your business... you played with the lives of so many kids now get ready to face a hell in Jail.

Maya: What nonsense!! I was about to take the baby to the police station...

Jay: You think you can fool anyone with the innocent face you are blessed with..but this trick will not go with me Ms. or Mrs. Whatever...

Maya: You need mental treatment Mr. Insane!!...Because of your nonsensical talk I am already late for my first class...

Jay: Cut the crap! Archana I asked you to do something...!

The lady constable took a grip of Maya's arm..Maya pushed her but she was too strong for Maya...

Maya: Because of such idiotic police officers, people stopped helping each other...(Slapping the lady constable's hand) Leave me..

At that time, a guy came running to them..

The Person: Jay...listen...(Looking at Maya) I think we are making a mistake...She is not the one we are looking for...

Jay (Giving a stern look to Maya): Arnab..she is the one...I almost caught her red-handed...

Arnab (Whispered to Jay): Moron she saved the child...leave her...That kid snatcher sensed that we might be here so she left the child in middle of the road and eloped to save her ass..this girl saved the child...I saw it in the clip that was recorded through our camera...

Jay was confused and suspiciously looked at Maya...

Jay (Looking at her): I strongly doubt Arnab that this girl is innocent..

Maya have had enough...she stomped on the left foot of the lady constable who winced in pain...the lady was about to hit her when Arnab asked her to release Maya....

Arnab: I am extremely sorry Ms. Actually we are on a mission (When Maya raised her eyebrows) I mean we work for Lalbazar and my friend had mistaken you for someone else.

Maya fumed at Jay and shot daggers at him with her eyes..