Chapter One- Coffee Biatch

Erin's POV
I woke up to the sound of people arguing. I groaned remembering what today is.. Monday. God don't get me started on Monday's. They are the freaking worst. I shuffle back under my comforter, praying that I somehow will be forgotten and allowed to sleep the day away.. my luck was wrong.

"Erin get your sleepy ass up!" I heard my brother yell. Guessing that no one yelled 'language' after it, it was my brother Zack. Although he isn't the oldest, he's the second oldest and 23, so he's aloud to cuss. But me? Nope! You must be confused about my family, so I'll explain a few things.

First of all is that I have 7 brothers. And how many sisters? None. I also, of course, am the youngest. God just can't give me any mercy. The oldest is Joshua, but everyone calls him Josh. He is 25 and scary as hell. And of course, he's always mad at me for something. Most of the time for my sarcastic, snappy attitude or the fact that I um.. sorta.. FightwitheverysinglepersonthathreatenmeormybestfriendandI'vebeenexpelledthreetimes. Oh god I'm even getting nervous in my own brain.. god dammit. And yeah, I cuss in my brain.. Cause I can.. let's continue. Second oldest is Zack, like I mentioned. He's 23 and probably the brother that I'm most "chill with" as they say. Then it's Lucas, who is 20 and a total dick. We have a love-hate relationship. Next up is Connor, who's pretty chill, he's 19. Then it's Jared, a 18 year old, still at my school. Then there are the twins, Jack and Tanner. They are both 17 and get on my nerves the most, because they always, ALWAYS, find a way to embarrass me. Have you ever noticed that the word 'embarrassed' has ass in is? Yeah. Then me- the all mighty. They act like like I'm a glass vase that is gonna break; well, sometimes. The other times they act like I'm about to shoot their heads off- wonderful, right? And before you ask what happened to my parents, I'll tell you. My dad left when I was born because I was a 'screw up' and he 'only wanted boys'. Then, when I was four, my mom committed suicide for my father leaving. Yeah, I screwed up the entire family.

"ERIN DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!" I heard someone shout, I'm guessing Josh. "I'm getting up," I said, in a almost pout like voice. I ran to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. After I cleaned myself, I put on a crop top that said 'Biatch'. I didn't bother to follow the dress code today, cause to be honest I don't give a damn. But then I remembered.. Josh. I quickly put on a jacket over it, that I'll be taking off at school. I put on some light blue torn jeans and white converses. I hoped down the stairs, ignoring what Connor had said a while ago about not doing that. "I thought I told you to walk down the stairs," Connor says glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes slightly, I'm sure he saw but ignored it. I sat down at the island, and saw Josh making breakfast. "Morning Er." Oh yeah, that's their nickname for me. It's pronounced "air" so don't think otherwise. "Morning guys," I said through a yawn. "Why are you wearing a jacket? It's early fall you don't need one." I heard Jared say. "Erm yeah well I wanted one." I turned around to see Zack staring at me. "Erin what are you wearing under the jacket," He said narrowing his eyes. I thought for a second, and like my brain always does, I chose the sarcastic route that I know will make this worse. "A shirt. And a bra. Got a problem?" I said my voice rising a bit. "Don't give me that attitude." Zack growled, "Take off the jacket." At that exact same time the coffee machine beeped signaling that the coffee was done. Me being a mouse compared to my brothers I easily slipped in between then and got myself the coffee. Just as I was about to take a sip,fucking Lucas takes away my coffee. "No coffee until the jacket goes." He hissed through his teeth. I, unable to keep away from my love (coffee) took off my shirt and threw it at his face, as I grabbed the coffee. "Coffee biatches." I said as I ran out of the house, knowing I was in for quite a rough time after school.

____________________________

So what do you think? I will be making the second chapter soon, so stay tooned folks! :D The picture on top is what Erin looks like.