Chapter Four- Promises

Erin's POV

I woke up in my bed, sprawled out. I obviously had a deep sleep last night. I look at the window to see it looks.. mid day? I look at my clock to see I was correct, and it's 1:37 pm. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I wanted to get out of bed. The memories just re-entered my mind.. the soap. Why did I do that? Maybe to make them freak out and never be punished like that again? Who knows. I finally decide to see what's going on, so I throw on a sweatshirt ant some sweatpants, and put my hair up in a messy bun. I was expecting to only see my brothers in college, but oddly, I saw.. everyone?

"Erm..hi?" I said shyly, bringing their attention to me. Some looked relieved, while others looked mad.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Connor growled through his gritted teeth. Some of my brothers shot him nasty looks, but said nothing. It was clearly for him cussing.

"I-i-i-i d-do-do-don-t kn-ow?" I stuttered out. Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? Panic started to flood over me as my breathing quickened. My brothers obviously noticed, as their expressions soon turned to concern.

"Hey, hey, shhh it's okay, calm down." Zack cooed into my ear. This did help, but what really helped was him pushing me against his chest near his heart. I followed his breathing pattern, and soon felt better.

"Now, why did you do that, honey? Eat the soap?" Zack cooed, babying me because of my sudden panic attack.

"I don't know.. I really don't!" I cried, full on sobbing at the end.

"Okay okay, just promise us you'll never do it again, yeah?" Josh said pipping in, ruffling my hair. I went up and hugged him, clinging onto him like a monkey. I nodded, not wanting to speak. "Baby, you gotta say it." Josh said, wrapping his large arms around me. I whined, which earned a glare from Josh. I sighed,

"I promise." I sniffled out. He smiled,

"I think you own each one of us an apology for one, running off, and two, scaring us like that." Josh added quickly.

I huffed. So, I went to around to each brother hugging them and saying sorry. When I got to Luc-ass, I made him hug extremely hard, squishing him, and said, "Sorryyyyyyyy." I said in a sickly sweet voice. He just rolled his eyes and walked away, and I skipped upstairs. I'm aware I just woke up, but that panic attack made me tired as hell! Welp, goodni- I mean afternoon.

__________________
Yay! Finished another. Chapter x3 sorry it took so long, but enjoy!