Chapter Two- Luc-Ass

Josh's POV
I stood in shock. Did she really just do that? She never cusses around us like that.. at least not around me. I look around and see all my brothers are in the same state of shock that I am. All of a sudden a voice broke the deathly silence. "She..left." I turned to see that Tanner was the brave one who spoke up. Anger and confusion flooded my soul as I practically screamed, "Follow her dumbasses!" They all snapped out of their thoughts and nodded. They piled into the car and I called the school. "Hello, can you make sure the Erin Walts is at school?" I said trying to keep calm. "Okay, please hold on while we get her. Would you like to speak to her?" The lady asked. "Yes, please and thank you." She put me on hold for around 10 minutes when I hear Erin's voice say, "Can I help you?" I sighed in relief then started talking, "Don't give me that attitude missy. You are grounded when you get home for one, being a smart-ass, two breaking school dress code, three cussing, and four running away. You could have gotten hurt!" I said my voice rising to almost to a shout. I listen into silence until I heard breathing. Before she hung up, she said the slightest little words. She probably didn't mean for me to hear it. But I did. She said, "I hate you." I slammed my phone down in anger. That's when Zack came down the stairs.

"Is she at school?" He said, I could head the concern in his voice. "Yeah she's there. And she'll wish she never  came home when she gets her punishment." I said grimly. All I heard was a sigh and a faint, "don't kill her please," before he walked out.

Erin's POV

Oh shit. Shitty shit shit I'm so dead. I walk out of the office and head to my locker, when I see three fuming boys their awaiting for me. But little did they know I'm smarter than that. I had already gotten my stuff knowing this would happen. Luckily they had no idea about my vivid love for the library. I don't really adore reading, but the librarian is like a mom to me. I have known her since I was 10, just starting puberty. She, somehow, moved schools whenever I did. I'd like to think it was because of me, but I knew it wasn't. When I got their I went behind her desk and sat down.

"What's wrong Erin?" She said, looking down at me.

"Stupid brothers," I hissed. She quietly chuckled and looked at me. "Well, you should go to class." She said as almost lecturing me, and I was about to get up until she continued, "But because of the situation I'll let you stay here for first period," she whispered, a smile shining on her face. I smiled back and grabbed a book, hiding my phone in it. Right when I turned on the phone she sighed, "You don't have to hide that your on the phone. It's extremely obvious." I made an 'o' face and put the book down. I looked at my phone and saw I was getting a ton of texts.

"Where are you?" "Why aren't you in class?!" "Get your ass to class!" "are you begging for trouble?!?!?😡"

I gulped when I saw I had 19 missed calls. Mainly from the boys at school. I chuckled and thought, "they probably don't even know I'm at school." Almost as though they read my mind, I got a group text saying, "she's at school. Erin I swear to god you better be in class." I read who it was from. I giggled a little when I saw the contact. "What did you do wrong?😡" after that texts came up saying I wasn't. I sighed, deciding to go home. I had a head ache anyways. I grabbed my bag and said bye to the librarian. I started walking when I saw Lucas get out of the car looking pissed. It probably didn't help that I was half way home, DURING SCHOOL HOURS, and walking. He went up to me and grabbed my hand pulling me into the car. We didn't speak, just a think tension clouding the car. When we got out of the car I quickly got out, hoping to run in before him but he quickly grabbed my wrist. He pulled me inside slamming the door, causing Connor to run down stairs. We he saw me he looked furious. "Why the hell is she here?" He said glaring at me. I sighed, knowing I was going to regret the next few words I was gonna say. But I can't deny my thirst for sarcasm, or as my brothers say, my thirst for trouble. I mumbled it under my breath but I knew they heard me loud and clear. "Because luc-ass dragged me here."

_______________________

What do you guys think? :D I hope you enjoyed. God I love playing characters with sass and sarcasm 😅. Anyways, I'll try to post the next chapter soon. I just want good quality for you guys. :3 See ya later! Leave any requests in the comments!

Also that person in the pic is Lucas, or should I say luc-ass ;)