Chapter Seven - A New Friend

Erins POV
I fall to the ground, cursing under my breath. Looking up I see Liam, one of Tanners friends.

"What do you want?" I say, not bothering to get back up.

"Nothing that has to do with you." He said, leaving me on the ground, smirking.

I felt my heart drop. That was so rude.. ouch. Suddenly, I look behind me to see a girl, probably my age, running towards me.

"H-hey! Are you okay? I saw what happened, and—" She rambled on. Blush flooded my cheeks.  She was rather short, and had brown hair that fell down to her chest. She had round glasses on, and honestly, she was adorable.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I smiled, "Thanks for checking in.. aren't you gonna be late to class now..?" I say, noticing how we were the only ones in the hall.

She blushed. "Hey, yeah, I guess I didn't think of that.." she said, awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck.

"Well, I might as well ditch.. I have Mr. Diez and if I come in late I'm gonna get a lunch detention." I say, getting up. "Anyways, what's your name?"

"Oh! Yeah, heh, I'm Kaydence, my friends call me Kay, at least they would if I had any friends." She says, sweetly, giggling at the end.

I smile, recognizing the Disney joke. "Haha! That's from Hercules! Anyways, I'm Erin," I look over at the clock, "Are you gonna be heading to class?"

"Oh, uh, I don't think so. It's almost half way over." She states, making the same shocked face as me.

"Okay, well come with me, I have somewhere we can hide." I state.

"Oh, okay!" She blushed softly, but I still saw it.

Kaydences POV

Following Erin, she leads me to the.. Library?! Is she crazy?! I halt, whisper yelling at her. "Are you crazy? We'll get caught if we go in there!"

She shook her head, softly. Walking me in there, she looked at the librarian who gave her a strict look. She walked up to her, and started talking with her. After a bit of muffled talking, Erin walks back over to me.

"We can stay, she won't tell!" She said, showing a smile. I smiled back, glad that it worked out. Erin seems like a really sweet girl.. and she's really, really, reallllyy pretty.. b-but not in that way!

______________

Y'all, guess who's back~! New chapter coming at you hot. Thank you so much for all the support, I can't thank you enough! I'll try to update more!