Chapter One: Confession

Jeremy Heere. The name made your heart flutter, your mind raced thinking of what to say when you talked. Your stomach filled with butterflies every time he was near. The boy has been your longtime crush since the fifth grade when he offered you his umbrella on a rainy day. He was the light of your life since that day and he became your reason to live. And after thinking for a while, you finally decided to rid your hidden feelings for him through a phone call.

"Don't stutter. Speak like you don't care about your own death," your Squip ordered as you dialed Jeremy's number. You hand shook as you brought it up to your ear biting your lip anxiously.

It rang twice before he answered. "Hello?"

"H-hi! " a slight shock ran down your spine, "Jeremy it's me, Y/n! Um, I want to tell you something."

"Hey Y/n!" Jeremy responded, "What do you want to tell me?"

"Uh, Jeremy I like you," you took a deep, shaky breathe, "More than a friend. Like like you-like you."

"Look Y/n, I don't want to hurt you but, I'm dating Christine."

Your heart shattered. Being rejected is one of the worst feelings that you can get. It's like he left you alone. You felt stupid for saying anything, "I-its O-OK, " you lied. Tears were on the verge of falling down your s/c cheeks.

"You alright?" Jeremy asked true concern laced in his voice.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine!" Another lie, "I gotta g-go. Um see you tomorrow?"

"Uh yeah, sure. Bye!"

You hung up and placed your phone on the nearby dresser. You leaned up against your wall near your bed, sliding down it and curling into a ball at the bottom. Tears came down your cheeks. He would never love you. You knew it was coming so why did it hurt so damn much?

"Think about something else. Like Tom Holland or someone else! You don't need him."

"Shut up! I-I don't care! " you yelled at the holographic figure before you. You knew your mom could hear you through the thin walls, but at the moment you didn't care.

"I'm trying to help!" Squip snapped back. An electric shock was sent through your back.

"Hey! Don't do that!" you screeched, standing up suddenly.

"YOU need to calm down. It's just a rejection!"

"Well you don't have any emotions so how do you know what a broken heart feels like?!"

He/She didn't respond. Squip just stood there shocked. He/She knew you were right. "Just-just deactivate until I have to wake up for school!"

She/He disintegrated right before you without a word and you cried yourself to sleep. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. 

Hello, my fam this book is going under major editing. I feel like my writing has improved since I started writing on Wattpad. I want to make this better with my new skill in this art! I hope you all like the newer version!

~Emmy