Chapter Five: The Dangerous Halls

To be honest it was really weird not having a Squip in your head anymore. You were so used to having that voice guiding you everywhere and everyday. You were currently standing by your locker placing everything in your locker. You close it see LOSER still written across it.

"Hey Y/n!" The familiar voice of Rich said from behind. 

"Yeah?" You turned around quickly adjusting your f/c jacket on you. 

"Can I go over to your house after school? My dad is bringing his friends over and is having a guys' night..."

You knew how Mr. Goranski and his friends guys' night usually went so you smiled,"Of course maybe I can call Michael and get Jeremy to come over too!" You winced at the name. "That would be awesome! Can't wait!" 

"How about around seven?" the boy with a red streak questioned.

"Perfect!"

The two of you separated and walked to your classes. The halls were always so crowded and because you didn't have Squip to guide you something would happen. And something did.

You were twisting and turning between hundreds of kids as you held onto you books tightly. As you walked you were suddenly slammed to the marble floor with a sudden pain spreading in your shoulder. You looked up to see who it was. And of course it was yours truly, Christine. She smirked as she walked away.

You scrambled to try to grasp your books that scattered all over before they were stepped on.

"Need help Y/n?" a familiar voice asked. It was Jeremy holding out his hand for you.  You blushed and turned away as you took his offered hand. 

"Thanks, Jeremy," you said as calmly as you could after he helped you up. The hallway was mostly cleared by now so you were able to walk without a problem. 

"What's that?" the taller male asked.

"Huh?" you were so confused.

"On your neck?" he ran a finger on the delicate scar that claimed a home on your neck. 

You remembered. Christine did that about a week ago when you simply smiled at Jeremy. She was very stern on how you were around her Jeremy. You covered your neck rubbing the still sore spot. 

"Are you?" He asked as the boy took a step back covering his mouth. 

"What? NO! I am NOT hurting myself!" you reassured him,"Actually, Christine did it....she did all of this...." you said showing him all the scars. You instantly regret it. 

"No." he shook his head,"Christine would NEVER do something like that!" 

"But-"

"Look Y/n I know you like me OK? But you do NOT need to blame MY girlfriend for what your doing to yourself!" Jeremy screamed. 

"Jeremy I-"

"We're done."

"W-what?"

"I can't be friends with someone who blames everything on the person I love. I will NEVER love you," he growled,"You are just a nobody in this world, a blip on the school social map. You don't deserve me or Michael or Rich!" 

The brunette turned sharply and left you behind. Tears stung your e/c orbs as they fell from your eyes. They just poured down your cheeks, as you ran to the bathroom. The bell rang for first period to start. You ignored the call for class and sat in a stall. Your heart felt like it just shattered into a million pieces, each one stabbing you in the chest repeatedly. 

You felt sick and soon threw up in the toilet you were sitting on. The taste of bile was awful as you finally finished puking. Your body was shaking as you slowly stood up. You didn't know if you missed the second bell to announce if you were late or not. You looked up at the mirror in front of you, you had bloodshot red eyes and tear stains on your cheeks, your hair was a mess and your clothes wrinkled. You began to shake your head. He was right. You weren't good enough. Not for him or anyone. 

You made your way to the office and called home. 

"Honey? What's wrong?" Your mom asked over the phone worry seeping through her voice.

"Can you come pick me up?" Your voice was groggy and barely audible. 

"Of course but I have to leave around nine and won't get off 'till two in the morning," your mom responded. 

"'K."

Mom soon came to pick you up and drove you home. She put you in bed and took care of you until she had to leave. She did leave and told you to call her if you need anything. You denied needing anything and let her go. Your eyes felt heavy and soon you allowed the darkness pulling on your eyes consume you......

TIMESKIP

When you woke up you heard whispering downstairs and the smell of food. Mom didn't get off of work until later right? You lazily walked down the stairs adjusting your jacket so she couldn't see the scars. It wasn't mom though, it was two people..

"Michael? Rich?" you asked walking into the kitchen.

"Y/n!" both boys cheered as you walked in. Michael was at the stove making something and Rich was cleaning the table. 

"What-what are you doing here?" 

"We didn't see you at school and we got worried so we came over to check on you," Rich said wrapping an arm around your shoulder. 

"Why weren't you at school anyway?" Michael asked stirring the concoction on the stove. 

"Felt sick," you simply replied. 

"You don't look like it," the red streaked boy stated,"What's really going on?" 

You sighed. The boys weren't going to stop until you gave them the answer they wanted. "Fine it all started in the dangerous halls......."

Edited version. OK wow. This chapter took me so long to plan. I didn't know what to put but heere we go! I love you all so much and want to thank you all for reading this. I don't get how you like this shit of a fan fiction. But anyway love y'all see you next update!

~Emmy