Chapter 4: To Exterminate a Tic-Tac

So sorry this is going to be a short chapter today I just wanted to keep you guys' updated  for now.

TIME SKIP

Scars began to cover your body from Christine. She would give you at least two cuts a day. She hated your guts all because you loved Jeremy.

Christine knew about your Squip since Jeremy had told her about it. And you never thought she would go this far. As the smaller female led you to the bathroom you saw a bottle of red liquid.

"Drink this," she ordered shoving the bottle against your chest.

"What if I don't?" you asked difiently.

She pulled out the small blade she has used so often and traced it along your neck. Oh..

You took the bottle and noticed the familiar cover. Mountain Dew Red......

"(Y/n) don't drink it please!" Squip pleaded in your head.

"Do it now or the blade goes in!" Christine threatened pressing against your skin.

You unscrewed the lid and put the bottle to your lips and tipped the bottle. Despite the screams of Squip. The cool liquid went down your throat and into your system.

"(Y-y/n)! H-help m-e! W-hy-y!?" Your Squip screamed at you within seconds of contact.

An overwhelming pain came over you and you just collapsed to the tile floor screaming.

Christine put her hand over your mouth quickly to muffle your shouts,"Not going to survive now are you Y/n?" She smiled and left you there as the pain subsided a few minutes.

What were you going to do?

Christine has taken everything.

Jeremy.

And now your Squip.

This is the edited version. I love you all so much. Thank you! 

~Emmy