Chapter Eleven: Arriving

(Thank you all so much. 1.9k reads! I'm glad you like what I do! Aaaanywaaaaay to the story)

You woke up bright and early and gathered all of your things in your suitcase. Joy was overpowering your soul. 

A smile was plastered on your face as you drove to the airport. This was it. You were going home. You got on your plane and listened to Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen as you flew to New Jersey. 

~Several Hours Later~

 "Will all passengers please leave the plane and head to baggage claim." The flight attendant said into the speaker. 

You left your plane and went to the baggage claim. You grabbed your suitcase once it appeared and left the area. 

As you walked around you noticed a big group of people waiting below the escalator. When you moved closer you realized who it was. 

Within moments waterfalls dropped down your face as you ran. The boys noticed and ran towards you. You were pulled into a big hug as reality came to you. You laughed a you looked at the boys before you. Michael was taller and he looked so dang good. He had his white headphones around his neck but a white T-shirt and ripped jeans on. 

You frowned as you looked at Rich. "What?"

 "You grew!" You shouted ruffling his blonde hair with an all too familiar red streak. Your sounds caught the attention of the others. The came over and hugged you as well. Jenna Rolan, Jake Dillinger, Chloe Valentine, Brooke Lohst, Michael and Rich they were all heere. 

A slight tap was on your shoulder. You turned around, the smile on your face turning into a frown. 

 "What do you want Christine?" Venom dripped from your voice. 

 "Look Y/n I'm sorry. For everything. I had a voice in my head, it took control of me, and I couldn't fight back. I know I messed up getting that thing." she apologized not even saying the name of the super computer chip. "Can we start over, and be friends?"

 Your eyes widen as you stated at the women in front of you. With a sigh you responded, "Even though I don't really like you I can forgive you and start all over."

 A smile graced her lips, "Thank you." She hugged you.

 The two of you walked back and rejoined the group. "Well, um, wow!" You said, "I-I can't believe I'm back. It's great to see you again!" 

 Rich smiled as he wrapped a freckled arm around you.    "Guess who missed you the most?"

 "Let me guess....Rich?" You responded looking at your brother like friend. 

 "Nope! "

 "Huh?" 

 "I-I did." 

 That voice. You could recognize it from anywhere.

 "Jeremy?"