names

(a/n- wow guys i just re read the last chapter and no joke it sounds like shit oops sorry hehe i promise you the one after this will be long af and way better)  

/ unedited /

"Y/n."

Your head jerked up, surprised at the use of your birth given title. Strolling towards you (as much of a stroll someone could emit when in a wheelchair) came Jungkook, a wide smile adorning his small face.

How did Jungkook find out about your name? 

You had intended to keep it a secret.

 You had expressed your distaste for names before, and your own one you especially hated. They branded you, stamping you with one identity forever. Everyone would come to know you by it, good or bad. It wasn't personal, it was like a violation of privacy. You never knew what it could be used for. It could be used to cuss you out, talk dirt upon you and your personality, yet you would never find out. In a way, the name was never yours to begin with. Heck, thousands of people share the same title as you, yet everyone says its yours to own. 

"Y/n," the boy repeated again upon his arrival to the entitled "place where Jungkook and his girl- friend sit". (You couldn't help but had heard it from someone walking past earlier.)

"Guess who found out your name! Of course the most genius and amazing and breathtaking and lo-" Jungkook managed to clamp his mouth shut when he saw your un-amused, slightly annoyed expression. That is, to him he could see this was how you felt. To others, you probably just looked the exact same as before. Happy, sad, annoyed, angry were all the same to them.

 Jungkook had become quite skilled at reading your almost  indistinguishable facial guise.

He cleared his throat before stating:

"Right, uh- well, i might of got a little carried away just then," Jungkook gingerly let out a tiny giggle full of pure childishness.

"But I truly do believe that I am amazing! I mean, I didn't even realize that i didn't know your name for- what is it now?- 3 weeks! Yet when i realized yesterday it only took me 4 hours to find out! All i had to do was walk down every corridor of the building late last night until i saw you in your room and then see the name attached to the plaque! Genius right?!"

Genius? More like stupidity and pure creepiness; stalking you into all hours of the night.

Realizing what his acts must have meant to you, Jungkook rushed to save his dignity.

"No! WAIT! That isn't what i meant! I didn't stalk you, I swear! Never would i ever, never, never do that! I was just curious and now i seem like some weirdo who stalks girls in the night and ----"

Jungkook stopped abruptly, the second time he had that day.

Except, this was for a different reason.

He stared at you, mouth slightly open, gasping like a fish out of water.

This only made you continue the act that made him so speechless from the start.

What did you ?

You smiled.

---------

a/n 

sorry this was a short chap but i wanted to rush one in before the hectic week of assignments and exams starts again.

I promise i will elaborate more in the next chapter, or even just extend this one with more detail and execution.

Love you,

xxxx