Fake love

You could still clearly remember the day your life turned into hell.

"I'm so sick of this fake love!" You yelled at him. 

After seeing one of your friends and telling them what happened, they had urged you to confront your boyfriend and his actions.

What a mistake.

You should have just kept quiet about the whole goddamn thing. That way, you wouldn't have to end up in this stupid ward with stupid doctors telling you lies of how you were 'going to get better' and stupid Jungkook breathing down your throat. Maybe if you never had told your friend, then you could still have been back home; maybe even been able to relinquish your broken relationship.

But being the dumb ass you were, you just had to follow her instructions.

You should have known from the first look your boyfriend gave you that it was the wrong choice.

"What? Did you say?"

You visibly gulped. But being the go-getter you were back then, you continued.

"I said, I'm sick of this fucking fake love! Why do you hit me! That's not love, forcing me to do whatever you say isn't love! I'm sick of it! Sick of it you hear me! I'm done!" Sobbing, you turn to leave before things escalate.

You were too slow.

He was too fast.

Grabbing your arm, your boyfriend, the man you used to trust, whipped you around towards him. And that was when it began.

A punch to the jaw left you shocked.

His words left you numb.

"You bitch! You think your too good for me, is that what this is all about?" Screaming, he added more hits to your tender flesh.

When they kept coming, you knew that this was his worst case. He was going to kill you, beat you until there was nothing left, only flesh and blood and bones.

You thought your screams were silent.

You couldn't hear them.

Everything was silent.

But apparently, the neighbors had.

When the red and blue lights pierced through the open window, and the sirens blared their call of aid, your boyfriend immediately broke from his attack. Glancing up with wild eyes, he was able to catch a glimpse of the men in uniform coming towards the door. Looking down, realization settled in his brain as he saw what he had done.

He couldn't stop the tears running down his face.

Because he truly loved you,

but his Intermittent explosive disorder didn't.

That half of him he tried so desperately to keep away, 

was back.

Sobbing in full force, your boyfriend gingerly pulled your limp body into his arms, his tears dropping onto your unidentifiable face. He watched as his tears made their tracks, leaving clean white lines in contrast to the red adorning you everywhere else.

"It's the police! Open up or we will be forced break down the door!"

He couldn't move.

He couldn't leave you.

He had to right himself in the few moments before you were taken from his arms.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered, his voice cracking.

"But you're right. It's fake love."

/////////

a/n - well that took an eventful turn .... Don't worry! All gets better soon (after alot of chapters) this was a look back to how y/n was saved pretty much.

PLEASE NOTE ! 

i am so sorry if this has in any way disturbed or hurt someone. This is recreational writing, and in no way is any of this true. If you need help, please notify someone you trust, such as friends, parents or caregivers.

Love you xx