Extra #2

27 Jupiter Lane

On-a-space-ship-land

Milky Way

Hey Pete, 

As you would expect, Queens misses you very dearly. If you couldn't tell, i lied in my last letter. Things aren't very much better without you here. By Queens I mean the three kids that had their bikes stolen today and the one old lady with a free donut voucher that needed directions to the J subway. I found one of the kids's bike next to a dumpster beside the bodega we always used to go to, and somehow helped the greying lady navigate google maps on her phone. It's harder without the red and blue blur in the sky, but Eloquin Ernst is there to save the day! At least today anyway. 

Ned and I have been hanging out at your place lately, May said the house was deafeningly quiet so we decided to give her some company. We raided your closet by the way (Captain America underwear? Seriously?) and demolished your secret stash of candy. Turns out it wasn't that secret anyway, May told us where it was. 

 I wish there was cell reception up in space. I really miss the sound of your voice. Just wishing Thanos gets sucked up into a black hole or materializes into dark energy already. You've missed too many days of school, your grades need to be high for us to be astronauts together. If that's still our plan. 

Love, Ellnut. 

200 Park Avenue,

New York, New York

Earth. 

A/N: ANNOUNCEMENT!!!The sequel to Uranus is up! It's called Saturn - Peter Parker Book 2. I'm going to start uploading chapters as soon as this book finishes, so add it to your libraries! I'll see you guys again for Chapter 36 - Is it a Bird, is it a Plane?