{2} Team Work

{First Mission}

Note: Hello Everyone I will be cutting a bit of the Naruto story cause I kinda forget what happened from the episode so I will be putting some of my creations I did anyways let's get into the story.......

-------------------------------------------

(Yana POV)(Finally, From Author-Chan)

It was early in the morning I took a shower then went down stairs and was no naruto there so I cooked  for our lunch after the survival test then went up its a good I still have my pan justsu "Naruto wake up" I said it calmly until he says "I will up later" he say and still eyes closed then that made me angry "NARUTO I SAID WAKE UP YOU LAZY NUCKLE HEAD!!!"I yelled and got my pan and hit his head "OWWWW!" Naruto groaned "Get up and change then go down cause we are going to the training grounds!" I said/yelled at naruto ........

(Time Skip)

"You guys eat except for naruto! I will be back!" Kakashu said 'geez always harsh huh? Heh' I thought the opened my Bento then got chop sticks then got some "naruto here"I said and feeding him some food "But yana remember what kakashi-sensei said "sakura said and I was ignoring her "sakura listen here I asked you if you and I teamed up but noooo! You didn't you just ran with 'Dramatic Duckbutt' so then naruto is my brother so what ? I care for my brother"I said then naruto ate what I fed him "YOU broke the rules!" Kakashi said "Then we pass"I said it so calmly then the four looked at me "What?" I asked "Well how did you know?" Kakashi asked "Well obviously TEAM WORK" I explained "Well you got it correct Yana-sama"Kakashi said then we all passed and we all got home ............

(Time skip)

*Knock*
*Knock*
'Come in '
Then I came in naruto was at home and I came to the hokage's office "Hokage-sama"I said and bowed "Its okay Yana just call me grandpa okay" he said and I nodded "grandpa does mom has some old things that she left ?" I asked grandpa then nods "Yes she has and also a gift for mito-sama" Grandpa said when he said the last past it made my eye lit "Really Mito-sama did!?" I said really surprised "Well yes when your mother went to Mito-sama she gave some of her old clothes for your mother and happened to forget to wear so she told me that she will let you wear it " Grandpa explained then i nod "Uhh grandpa where is it ?" "Well its at the attic and also remember it has a red box and there is a name that is 'Uzumaki Kushina' " grandpa said I nodded and went to attic and was looking for a red box that said kushina then I was finding it for an hour and found a red box that said 'Uzumaki Kushina' then I smiled and got the box and went down stairs where grandpa was "Grandpa is it this one?" I asked him "ah! Yes that is the box you can have that box now you should go home its getting dark"he said and I nod my head and said my goodbye to grandpa ........