{3} The Rose Can Sing!?

The Rose Can Sing !?

Hello everyone this chapter will be very short sorry again let's get into the story !

-------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

It was after the fight of their first higher rank mission but it was about to end and its time to say their good byes "Im gonna miss you guys naruto and yana " inari said and was crying "Also me inari I will miss you"naruto said and even cried then Yana sweat dropped a little 'Geez'yana thought "promise me you will come back" inari asked "Yes we will come back if we have time or even a vacation , take care okay inari"Yana said and tear up a little "I will big sis Yana"inari said "alright time to go,Bye!!!!" They all said and started to walk "what should we name this bridge father?"tsunami asked tazuna (sorry guys if I spelled that wrong Π∆Π)   "We are going to name this the 'The Great Uzumaki Bridge/The Great Naruto&Yana Bridge' " tazuna said ..............

(Time skip) (Yana POV)

We were all heading home and it was night time naruto is at room sleep and me I can sleep so I went up the room I can't sleep ..........
"So you can't sleep huh?" Kurama asked "Sup Kurama I can't sleep so I stayed up , also kurama is 'Shukaku' here?" I asked kurama "How do you----- oh never mind I already know " kurama said "Well cya kurama I need to go , so bye~~" I said my goodbye to kurama .............
So I stand up and ran to the rooftops then I went to the mountains where the hokages faces are there so I went up to dads face and sang a song that mother sang for me when I was young (Btw guys this is for naruto also it is up where you can seea video so this is where you can play it here)
••••••••••••••••|Singing Now |••
I feel all the screaming pain,
Ringing loud in my brain,
But I'm going straight a head with the scars,
...............
Can you hear me ?
Can you feel me ?
Can you hear me , deep inside ?
...............
Its alright b I do not mind forgetting how it feels inside,
My hearts stitiched shut , but I doubt that it will ever heal,
If I get hurt , I'm still okay,
I can no longer feel any pain,
So I'll drag myself along,
Trying stay strong,
I can't seem to see,
Who is the real me?
The one who screamed aloud,
Crumbling to the ground,
Will the wind carry my torn voice to you now?
I Traced You Back To The Scars,
The one's tearing through my heart,
I can't breath or speak,
With the weight of the world bearing down on me,
Remember how it seeped through?
The sky was weeping,too,
The pain will nurture you,take my place,
And always keep you safe,
I will be there for you,keep you sane,
And will always remain,

Do Feel This Pain Inside ?

••••••••••| End Of Singing |••
"I got to go home before any see's me here" I said and ran off to home ............

(3rdPOV) (At The Hokage's Office)

"Hmmm...Who was sing at the mountain where the hokage's faces are ?" Iruka said then the homage nods "Even the whole village hear it but it was also a girl's voice " Asuma said "*gasp* Could it be hear !? But I heard humming the song before" Kuranei said (Again sorry for wrong grammarsThen the jounins were shock and they had gasped "Silence!" The hokage said "Yes it could be her but now is not right time to talk about this" the hokage said ................

-------------------------------------------Konichiwa Minasan ! Gomenasai ! It means Hello Everyone ! Sorry!
I am very sorry for the wait it was my friends birthday last thus and I have to rest cause I was tired and again sorry for the  wait  everyone so I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!! Bye~~~!!!!!

~Itz_Konora*

Words : 653