{11} Your Not Alone.......

I Do Not Own Naruto ! Also Does Not Own The Cute Picture Up There , I Will Be Skipping The Gaara And Sasuke Fight!! Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Yana POV)

After the CLIFFHANGER for the fight I felt that we going to be under a genjutsu  'Release!' I shouted in my mind , then saw kakashi and the other ninjas released the genjutsu but the other people didn't , they fell for it .

Then after the plan that kakashi made for us , genin, are going to stop sasuke and their battle stuff.

We , we're at the forest .

So I let the others go ahead while I hide and made myself a cover that I can be hid and also hiding my chakra , so then I was preparing for something big since that I knew that gaara will be going insane .

After awhile I went to where naruto was stuck.

'Naruto!' I thought talk to naruto since we were a jinjuriki in A the SAME tailed beast inside us .

'Woah! Sis is that you that's talking?' Naruto thought , 'Yeah it's me , nevermind about the explanation ! I need you to break in there for the sand, I know that You can't , but we are going to do that summoning jutsu , okay!' I thought then naruto hummed for agreement.

Then I went to naruto and putted my hand to the sand , then the sand was removed from naruto and then me and naruto did one on one hand sign together "SUMMONING JUTSU" Me and naruto yelled then a big toad appeared and was below us .

Then after the lil' chit chat of naruto and the chief I was silent the whole time while the chief was doing some cool move fighting skills there .

"Aye, chief ! Ya didn't know that I was here , right?" I asked then chief looked up again "Yeh , I swear that I didn't see you there" chief said the I smirked "Well since your kinda needy help here , I will do the rest" I said to him and stood up since I was just sitting there and watching , "Sure go ahead" cheif said "Thanks chief" I said before jumping off .

Now I am already informant of gaara so then I hugged him , "You Are Not Alone...." I whispered to him then the sand was going down and his eyes widened and a tear was going down , "y.......ya......yana......." "Just....please.........don't........do...it...." I said to him and hugging tighter and felt tears roll to my cheek .......

"It's Alright Now , Your Not Alone"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:

Hi guys , sorry for not updating a lot , since school was already here and I can't always update that much ( ikr school sucks now then it used to before for me) so this book is about to end and I think I am going to make a new book and it's still Naruto ok! But any who , Sorry For Wrong Spelling And For Wrong Grammars !! Sorry again guys , BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*  

Words : 492