{12} Beginning Of The Future

I Do Not Own Naruto And I Do Not Own The Picture! Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

After few weeks yana, naruto and jiraiya had brought tsunade here in Konoha and tsunade was impressed by yana's strength.....

And

Also

Few weeks for the team to rescue sasuke but failed so yana came also in the back of the sand siblings ....

But they also failed so they rescue everyone in the mission .

And yana she is running out of chakra from healing everyone so tsunade told yana to stop and rest for a bit......

(Few Days Later)

Today was the day of yana and naruto going training and leaving the village.

"Be careful their okay?" Sakura said to yana , they have been getting closer and becoming friends.

"Hm, Yeah Will do" Yana said and nod her head, the sakura hugged her , "Oh! Yeah yana , lady tsunade told me that to give this to you" Sakura said and gave her a .....letter?.....

"Oh! Really thank you very much , Sakura!" Yana said happily and hugged her.

"See you everyone!!" Yana shouted and waved her hand and they all walked of to their journey....

"So~~ Big sis , who gave you that letter huh~~?" Naruto asked teasingly , "Hpmh! Since you teased me I will not tell you , baka...." Yana said and mumble at the last part ....

They kept walking

"Gaara , thank you for the letter"

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am ' Yana Uzumaki' and the daughter of 'Kushina Uzumaki' and 'Minato Namikaze' The heroes of the village .....

And, I also am the big sister of the famous  'Naruto Uzumaki'

I will continue my life

My eyes in blue as the ocean

My skin is soft as the grass

My Hair Is Red As ........

" The Rose "

THE END

NOT

TILL THE NEXT BOOK

TO BE CONTINUED»»»»

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:

Hello Everyone Sorry For The Late Update But This Is The Last Chapter Sadly , But Don't Worry There Will Be Book 2 Coming Soon..

Anyways Thank You Guys For Supporting My Story And This Book ....

Me : Ahem

Everyone : GOODBYE EVERYONE

Yana & Gaara : Goodbye Everyone (!)

Me : Till The Next Book Guys *AHEM* GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Yana as Itz_Konora

~~~Itz_Konora*

{»»»»»*****«««««}