{5} Befriending Him

Sorry for wrong spellings and some wrong grammars now ! Happy Readings!!!

-------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

After seeing the sand siblings yana,naruto,sasuke and sakura are going to meet kakashi but he was going to be late again .

*POOF* "Yo!" "YOUR LATE!!" Naruto and sakura yelled then yana was walk to kakashi and smiled innocently then *PONG* "YOU KAKABAKA HOW DARE YOU LET UD WAIT FOR AN HOUR YA KNOW!!!!" Yana yelled was holding her pan that came out of no where but is came out for her jutsu that hit kakashi.

Then kakashi groaned in pain a little "Ow! What was that for yana?" Kakashi asked and rubbed his head "Well that is what you get for Kaka-Baka" yana said and undo her jutsu and walked to naruto and stand beside him "Now kakabaka tell us why are meeting here ? Wait is it about the chunin exams ?! Well if yes then I will join!!" Yana said it in excitement then everyone sweat dropped ..........

(Time skip) (Yana POV)

After that meetingwith team seven lil'bro told me that he wants to eat ramen at ichiraku's then I agreed with then the both of went home and went our bedrooms at separate way .

Then I went to the bathroom took of my clothes and put on a towel then took the bathtub this time then I put on my favorite sent which was lavender red sent mixed with lavender and red rose .

After the bath I took my towel and wrapped it around me then wear a red and drak green kimono and some red and black sandals (I think?) 

Then went to my huge window then jump out to the roof and I was gaara at his roof so then I went to him but inn was not that far to my house then I jumped to roofs to roofs then I stopped

"Why are you here" He asked / said then I sat next to him but I did not responded him "Why are not afraid of me" he asked / said again I sight "I am here because you felt and looked lonely and I know how you felt before in the past well your past , your just like me and brother and it's because you are not a monster , even I , I am also a jinjuriki " I told him and I smiled at him slightly "The reason I came is to be friends with you" I said and that made him shocked then I gave him a hugged then his eyes were getting soft then hugged me back but I even never expected that but I happy .......

(Gaara POV)

'I Have never felt this feeling before but I felt my heart was beating , but what is this feeling' ....

(3rd POV) 

"So gaara will you be my friend?" Yana asked gaara then he responded "Yes I will be your friend" ................

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:
Omg !! Thank you everyone for your support for this book now I hope you guys enjoy this  !! BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*

Words : 500