{7} Chunin Exams Pt2

I Do Not Own Naruto ! And Also You Guys Need To Know That Yana Has A Yin Seal It Means Its The Diamond On Top Of Tsunade's For Head That When Learn When She Is Young!! Now Happy Readings!!!

-------------------------------------------

(Yana POV)

Everyone all went to 'The Forest Of Death' and that's what anko said(😏) ........

(Time Skip)(They are all going inside)

Then anko opened the gates then I started running fast then I saw some enemies trying to attack but it was no use of them trying to me.

So then the guy went to me and jump and holding a kunai so then I quickly got the guy's wrist and smashed him to the ground or hit him then I took their scrolls then two more enemy going to and got heave and earth scroll again then I felt  my teammates near to the area as I am then I found the sound ninja's there hurting my friends then I appeared quickly and all of them were shocked then then quickly hit/kick them with my foot and them trying to use their sound or music or something then I quickly pushed my self to the tree then punched the ground....

*SMASHED*
*CRACK*

Then I looked up to them and with a serious face I have "Dare To hurt my friends and I will smash you like I did to the floor!.."I said in a serious tone then the guy who a speaker on his arms chuckled "Ha! You think you and smash us------" I cut him by punching the speakers he gave  "I said leave!!"I said then they did what I said it was a good thing thank Sakura didn't cut her hair....Wait!....it did!!......

Then I ran quickly to sakura "Hey sakura I can make your hair long again"I offered her but she shocked her head "No need yana-chan"She said and I nodded and healed everyone then sasuke woke up "Sasuke no don't go up yet" I said calmly the curse started to fade "Y-Yana!?"He said and groan a little I have to tell grandpa that orochimaru is here and he is the kazekage........

(Time Skip At The Tower)

We didn't took kabuto's offer then we all walk to the tower then went into a different line since I can't be together with my team the the hokage said some things then we all are going to the second round .............

"Uzumaki Yana VS Makuo Soku "

The proctor yelled.....

Hmmm...This Gonna Be Fun To Show Tricks On My Sleeves.......

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:
Well Sorry Guys For The Cliffhanger! I Will Try To Update Tomorrow Then Ya , Thank You Guys For The Support!! BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*  

Words : 456