CHAPTER 3- first night at playlist

*Jayla's point of view*

We made our way through the small crowds of people before getting to the elevator.

"I wanna at-least look good before we get our badges and hangout in the lobby Incase any creators come down" Addison said as we walked in the elevator.

"That I definitely agree on" I laughed and waited for a couple other people to get on before pressing 6 while they pressed their numbers.

After 2 stops we made it to our floor, as the doors opened and we went to walk out a group of girls went piling into the elevator screeching about how "Tony Lopez is on floor 2 someone snapped a pic of him 2 minutes ago!!" Well okayyy.

We made our way down the hall until we got to room 603. I slid the card in and when it turned green we went in.

"Okay we have no time!! Start getting ready my fashionista's" Addison said throwing one of her suitcases open.

This rooms gonna be a wreck by the end of the weekend.

~Outfits below~
Makayla(left) and Jayla(right)

~Outfits below~ Makayla(left) and Jayla(right)

Addison

After getting dressed we started on some makeup

After getting dressed we started on some makeup. Went a little all out for 6 o'clock at night but come on it's playlist.

I made sure we all had our stuff before walking out behind Makayla and Addison. Making our way down the hallway we started a conversation.

"I hope the lines not as long as last years, we were waiting for ever!" Makayla said as I pressed the elevator button. "Me to, but hopefully since it's a little later people already got their badges and stuff" I said as the elevator doors opened.

-(Skipping over them getting their badges it'll just be boring)-

We walked back into the lobby with our badges and meetup passes before making our way over to the Starbucks.

"Okay lets get some pink drinks before we start pretty much stalking people's social media's to see where their at" I said getting in line with two people in front of us.

We ordered and then waited a good 10 minutes for our drinks before making our way out the Starbucks.

"Where shall we go?" Addison said walking in front of Makayla and I.

"Let's check out the pool and stuff" I said making my way over to the doors but as I was all of a sudden I heard. "I could soo kick all yall's asses bro!!"

A fight? Where?

I whip my head to the left where I heard it from and oh my god of course.

Bryce fucking hall.

"I'm not even gonna waste my time going over there, there's already a big group surrounding him. Maybe we can catch him later" I said pushing the doors open to the outside.

Waking down the stairs you could see the whole outside resort. There was a big pool, a white stand above the pool with a dJ, and a hot tub, bar and restaurant. It's just so nice here.

"Ooo y'all can we please get some food, I'm starving and there's a little pool side restaurant right there" Addison said pointing to the walk up stand which had chicken tenders, burgers, and fries etc.

"Yeah I could eat"  I said as we made our way up to the counter.

A/N- I'm so sorry that's it's taking me so long to update, you'd think this lockdown would have me writing all day but noooo.